The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I wonder if he kept rambling on about his support to our PM, maybe he showed her his pictures. Fun....

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
But let's wait until he/they actually do something first, hey?

I didn't hear any mention from The Moron about the YUGE crowds that were there to greet him in Philly yesterday, the one that booed and jeered him and shouted "we don't like you, go home" to him. Really surprised he didn't Tweet about that.
By the time they get rid of everyone they don't like there will be hardly any population left.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Hadrian's wall is quite an attraction over here, I've walked it from Wallsend to the Solway. How long would Trump's wall be? It could be a nice challenge.
It'd be kind of like the wall in Game of Thrones, just less practical.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
By the time they get rid of everyone they don't like there will be hardly any population left.
I'd like to go first if that's the case. I like my diverse, multicultural, gay, straight, whatever society. If I wanted to just live in a colony where everyone was exactly the same I'd put on a dinner suit and go and live with Penguins at the South Pole.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I'd like to go first if that's the case. I like my diverse, multicultural, gay, straight, whatever society. If I wanted to just live in a colony where everyone was exactly the same I'd put on a dinner suit and go and live with Penguins at the South Pole.
New Zealand is suddenly a hugely popular destination for Americans wanting out, according to the BBC.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
I'd piss myself laughing if Trump grabbed the Queen by the pussy.
I tell you what, Trump and Prince Philip should get on like a house on fire.

langster

Scout
De nada.

New Zealand is suddenly a hugely popular destination for Americans wanting out, according to the BBC.
Yeah, NZ is on my list. Two of my best friends emigrated there about 8 years ago. I was all for moving there and my wife (at the time) and I both had enough points to go, but we ended up splitting up, and then divorcing, so that cocked that up. :(

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
At this point McCain is just an old man yelling at a cloud. He's not going to start any rebellion and no one is taking him seriously either.

Raoul

Admin
Staff

The start of the rebellion?
At a minimum, it's a sign that Trump's GOP support will erode significantly if he tries something cheeky on sanctions. It will be hard for him to get much passed for his agenda the Dems are all against him and he loses support from GOP anti-Russia hawks in both houses of Congress.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Where exactly does the wall need to be built? Aren't there existing sections of wall already?
And sections where the wall do not exist are arid hot desert (drove from El Paso to San Diego once). The amount of people who are desperate enough to cross the border in such harsh conditions is not big enough to justify the wall.

Carolina Red

Staff
And sections where the wall do not exist are arid hot desert (drove from El Paso to San Diego once). The amount of people who are desperate enough to cross the border in such harsh conditions is not big enough to justify the wall.
On top of that, how many construction workers are going to die trying to build a wall in hot, arid, hilly, rattlesnake infested desert?

langster

Scout
At a minimum, it's a sign that Trump's GOP support will erode significantly if he tries something cheeky on sanctions. It will be hard for him to get much passed for his agenda the Dems are all against him and he loses support from GOP anti-Russia hawks in both houses of Congress.
Yeah, that was my take on it too. They will take so much, but dropping Russian sanctions is pushing it too far.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I find this whole thing about sanctions to be quite bizarre. It all seems so shady (Trump and his team's connections with the Russian government) yet it all feels so normal as well because it seems he can just get away with it without batting an eyelid. It's hardly mentioned in the Netherlands (the connections I mean).

Chorley1974

Lady Ole
[QUOTE="Rams, post: 20382838, member: 328"]I'd piss myself laughing if Trump grabbed the Queen by the pussy.
I tell you what, Trump and Prince Philip should get on like a house on fire.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

Amadinho is the goat
Scout
The French said something similar in 1940 about the Ardennes. Too many trees they said, we'll be alright. What's that clanking noise?

Status
Not open for further replies.