The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drifter

American

If only he would show so much concern for the mass killings in his own country.

Jericholyte2

We're more or less due a crash no matter who's the president.
Well economists have come out saying Trump's policies will lead to a crash. All this is is getting ahead of the curve so he can blame his successor for his own failings.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Well economists have come out saying Trump's policies will lead to a crash. All this is is getting ahead of the curve so he can blame his successor for his own failings.
A crash is exactly what these cnuts want. They’ve had their huge payday, now it’s time for the market to slump so they can start looting the country while everything is dirt cheap.

It’s an oligarchy.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
A crash is exactly what these cnuts want. They’ve had their huge payday, now it’s time for the market to slump so they can start looting the country while everything is dirt cheap.

It’s an oligarchy.
Yup, nothing like an economic recession to enrich the rich. Even better when you can convince half the country it was someone else's fault.

nimic

something nice
Scout
:lol:

Did you attempt it?
Sadly, I didn't notice the PM until a fortnight had passed, and by that time Hectic had lost interest, as he is wont to do.

Incidentally, the two other people he sent it to are both banned, so I think that makes me the winner. I did find the general thread where he hatched this diabolical plot once, but I don't think the search function goes back that far any more, after the forum upgrades.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Just look at the state of his face. He looks like he has vitiligo. (Hope no one takes offence.)

Red Defence

“United stands for attacking, attractive football
Well nobody’s lied like you, fired their own staff like you, insulted and criticised people like you, cheated the taxpayer like you, stolen from a charity like you, obstructed justice like you, conspired and sided with the enemy like you, laundered money like you or been a traitor to their country like you.

Why can’t somebody just tell him and then we won’t have to listen to this garbage any longer.

Last edited:

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Just look at the state of his face. He looks like he has vitiligo. (Hope no one takes offence.)
"I hope they get to see it, because its fantastic, but I'm not going to give it to them, and the fact that they're asking to see it is a disgrace."

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
"I hope they get to see it, because its fantastic, but I'm not going to give it to them, and the fact that they're asking to see it is a disgrace."
He doesn't understand the three arms of government or doesn't care.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Just to get this straight; I should now be mad at Trump for attacking Russia right? No longer colluding? Or is it both?

How the feck do people keep track of this stuff.

Red Defence

“United stands for attacking, attractive football
In December 2015, a Russian intelligence unit shut off power to hundreds of thousands of people in western Ukraine. The attack lasted only a few hours, but it was enough to sound alarms at the White House.

A team of American experts was dispatched to examine the damage, and concluded that one of the same Russian intelligence units that wreaked havoc in Ukraine had made significant inroads into the United States energy grid, according to officials and a homeland security advisory that was not published until December 2016.

Mhttps://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/15/...ussia-grid.html#click=https://t.co/liQoBjQwXj
Been in the planning since 2015. Needless to say they didn’t mention it to Trump.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Should have handled it like Lamarr:

manufanatic

"crazy"
This forum is so leftsided in the old days we actually had debates and had several conservative and liberal posters now it's all about trashing trump and the USA. Most if you have no idea what is happening in the states and equate trump with white supremacists is inane. I wish he cared of the demographic replacement of Europeans people in the states but he doesn't. Jesus the Dems colluded and broke several laws spying in him and the media looked the other way. Hlllary and her staff should be in prison. Most who know me from the past know I'm a liberal. The Dems aren't the same party they have lurched so for left. Still most be believe the established media as gospel. They aren't.

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe
This forum is so leftsided in the old days we actually had debates and had several conservative and liberal posters now it's all about trashing trump and the USA. Most if you have no idea what is happening in the states and equate trump with white supremacists is inane. I wish he cared of the demographic replacement of Europeans people in the states but he doesn't. Jesus the Dems colluded and broke several laws spying in him and the media looked the other way. Hlllary and her staff should be in prison. Most who know me from the past know I'm a liberal. The Dems aren't the same party they have lurched so for left. Still most be believe the established media as gospel. They aren't.
There's plenty of US based posters on this forum. And the world news covers the States very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.