The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
This forum is so leftsided in the old days we actually had debates and had several conservative and liberal posters now it's all about trashing trump and the USA. Most if you have no idea what is happening in the states and equate trump with white supremacists is inane. I wish he cared of the demographic replacement of Europeans people in the states but he doesn't. Jesus the Dems colluded and broke several laws spying in him and the media looked the other way. Hlllary and her staff should be in prison. Most who know me from the past know I'm a liberal. The Dems aren't the same party they have lurched so for left. Still most be believe the established media as gospel. They aren't.
Classic Liberal.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Maybe the people who are apoplectic in the various Russia threads. Or the people convinced that Trump takes orders directly from Putin.
For what it’s worth, this will likely be NSA/CIA work and would have very little to do with any of the three houses.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Maybe the people who are apoplectic in the various Russia threads. Or the people convinced that Trump takes orders directly from Putin.
Maybe... Maybe not.

This forum is so leftsided in the old days we actually had debates and had several conservative and liberal posters now it's all about trashing trump and the USA. Most if you have no idea what is happening in the states and equate trump with white supremacists is inane. I wish he cared of the demographic replacement of Europeans people in the states but he doesn't. Jesus the Dems colluded and broke several laws spying in him and the media looked the other way. Hlllary and her staff should be in prison. Most who know me from the past know I'm a liberal. The Dems aren't the same party they have lurched so for left. Still most be believe the established media as gospel. They aren't.
You didn't even get through your first post before going all "but Hillary...."

Does anyone pause before stating that something has lurched to the left/right, and wonder if in fact it's them that have moved to the right/left? Or a bit of both? Never seems that way....

Classic Liberal.
Not sure I believe him...

Last edited:

Red Defence

“United stands for attacking, attractive football
Should I take it from your post that you don’t think Trump and his staff should be in prison?

bucky

:lol:

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
:lol:

nimic

something nice
Scout
Most if you have no idea what is happening in the states and equate trump with white supremacists is inane. I wish he cared of the demographic replacement of Europeans people in the states but he doesn't.
See, what did just now was in one sentence complain about people equating Trump with white supremacists, and then immediately follow it up with literal white supremacist rhetoric. This is how full of shit you are.

Most who know me from the past know I'm a liberal
No you fecking aren't :lol:

nimic

something nice
Scout
Your new posts read like you could be a potential Trump voter.
His concerns about the "demographic replacement of Europeans", and his disappointment that Trump isn't doing anything about it, indicate that, if anything, he's approaching Trump from the right instead of the left.

It's nothing less than Alt-right rhetoric. He's about as liberal as Otto von Bismarck.

Florida Man

Didn't know this was a thing in the US too
Yeah that's some white supremacy fascist talk if I've ever heard it. The funny thing is that the US racial demographics are over 70% white. And all the small towns are going to continue to be an even higher percentage of white.

Not to mention the following two things. America was a historically brown man's land because Native Americans were brown and that Europeans already consist of multi-ethnic background where groups have displaced other groups many times over a period of time. But whatever, it's not my fault some people have no understanding of basic facts.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Travelled lots of late. The idea of the average Democrat being in any way, shape or form ‘Left’ is indicative of how broken America is.

Florida Man

i was at a hipster coffee shop in downtown missoula and i heard a bunch of bernie bros talking about how they were poisoning the water supply of white neighborhoods to facilitate demographic change
Are you alluding to an event where this actually happened, but obviously not unto white people?

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
For what? I don't like trump but no he hasn't committed any felonies as president. Hillary did while she was Secretary of State.
Don’t know about felonies, but when he told Don McGahn to fire Mueller, wasn’t that obstruction of justice and impeachable?

Or when he said on tv that he would definately look at whatever information foreign governments brought him on his opponents. As far as I know, that’s ilegal.

GiddyUp

If this is all you have to say then I can definitely state that every single poster in this thread knows more about the US than you do. You are not a liberal if you think the dems are too far left, they are center right by nearly every metric. Spying, collusion, prison for Hillary and trump is innocent? If you are going to troll at least make it a challenge for us lefties.

Status
Not open for further replies.