The Virgin League Draft | Winner: GodShaveTheQueen

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Group D match between @King Kendrick and @Pat_Mustard & @Jim Beam underway: Link.

Waiting for @Joga Bonito & @Theon's writeup for the match vs. @Fortitude. And @SirScholes updated writeup/graphic for the match vs. @Himannv.
Joga/theon V fortitude - Saturday 8th
Apologies, life got unexpectedly busy, I'm working on my formation now to send through, is tomorrow any good if not you name the day
Weekends are usually busy for me, but yeah, let's just do tomorrow.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Would it be alright if the match started after the end of the current match? If you aren't up for that then we can postpone the match no problem.
That’s fine, I havnt seen what time the current matches finish.
Aslong as your players have enough time for some cut orange refreshments before the next match

edit: just checked, you finish at 15:34 so plenty of time for some oranges and water and then another match today :)

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
Really sorry for the delay @Zlatan 7 . Was just caught up in the other thread, will send in the write up within 30 mins.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I’m not gonna make it tomorrow. Will try and offer up something sooner than 17th.
Okay. Tell me when you'll know for sure – I shouldn't be too busy, so pretty much any day works for me.