Television The Walking Dead | TV SPOILERS | No Comic talk or Future Spoilers EVER

Amir

The latest episodes are just so boring and seem pointless to me, especially the Gabriel one
I don't even understand why they filmed them. They weren't part of the original season. They were added because the next season would be delayed... So what?

BTW: I believe that the "Carol, Dog and Rat" show is better than TWD.

Heardy

The writers are honestly just taking the piss now. I’m stubborn as feck so will see this out, but these Covid episodes are honestly the biggest pile of wank.

i live in hope that Negans backstory will give something but honestly these 6 episodes are so laughably bad, I honestly just don’t know what they’re thinking.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
The writers are honestly just taking the piss now. I’m stubborn as feck so will see this out, but these Covid episodes are honestly the biggest pile of wank.

i live in hope that Negans backstory will give something but honestly these 6 episodes are so laughably bad, I honestly just don’t know what they’re thinking.
I just watched the Carol vs Rat episode in 7 minutes flat. Still 6 minutes too long. Is this what the previous 5 episodes have been like? So lucky I missed them.

Heardy

I just watched the Carol vs Rat episode in 7 minutes flat. Still 6 minutes too long. Is this what the previous 5 episodes have been like? So lucky I missed them.
That one was the worst of the 6 - but honestly they’re all almost as bad. They’re pure filler - I don’t know why they bothered with them,

They neither advance the plot or fill in the gaps given the time jump, they’re just steaming shite.

Sylar

They neither advance the plot or fill in the gaps given the time jump, they’re just steaming shite.
TBF, a lot of the show over the seasons has episodes like this except the opners, the midseason finales and the actual finales. This is a show that really needed fewer episodes per season.And to think s1 had 6 episodes whilst 10 has 22.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Nah these are just pointless filler to give the fans something. But, they have backfired. Steaming piles of dog soo. Why do we care about Carol cooking and looking for a rat? That took up too much time. It’s like they say “ok you can’t interact. You have to act with 2 animals instead”. I feel sorry for the actors and actresses.
what has Jerry been turned into? The only person working? Pathetic

Nialler

Alex's Dad
Unsurprisingly, the Negan episode is by far the best of the lot.
Yes, watched that last night. He's a fascinating character, excellent actor. The show has gone to pot in general , I just need to see how they eventually wrap it up.

AaronRedDevil

Finally watch the Negan episode. It was alright. Got bored pretty quickly with the first. Yeah I get it she’s sick yada yada, was hoping for it to move onto how he manage to make the Saviours. It was cool seeing old Negan talk to his new self. It was sad when he burned the baseball bat. Also what was that smirk at the end? Maggie was giving him a death stare.

Bole Top

it's actually incredible how empty this show has become. like, 2 characters at most per episode. there was time when even just the main group had about 15 characters. yet, I still watch it and I'll watch the next season as well as it was confirmed there will be no more after season 11. maybe it's for the best. I actually thought at one point they will somehow find the cure or the team still working to restore the order, someone like dr. Jenner from S1, but no. it's utter depression atm. no power, no food, there aren't even other communities. nothing.

Sylar

it's actually incredible how empty this show has become. like, 2 characters at most per episode. there was time when even just the main group had about 15 characters. yet, I still watch it and I'll watch the next season as well as it was confirmed there will be no more after season 11. maybe it's for the best. I actually thought at one point they will somehow find the cure or the team still working to restore the order, someone like dr. Jenner from S1, but no. it's utter depression atm. no power, no food, there aren't even other communities. nothing.
So there's no pilots that surprised and no airplanes working to come from different countries?

Bole Top

So there's no pilots that surprised and no airplanes working to come from different countries?
basically, they went about 150 years in past. there aren't even cars left so they travel on horses. they aren't even using guns anymore.

maybe it's different in "Fear the Walking Dead", but I never watched it.

Heardy

The 2 characters per episode in these last 6 is obviously due to COVID restrictions.

They’re filler episodes for sure. I’m not saying s11 will be better (I’ve had hope before too) but I expect them to at least advance the plot/story etc.