g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Television The Wire

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
Brother Mouzone was the worst.

Bubz or Omar were the best, probably. Bodie and Stringer were also great.

Frank was the best one season character.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Just watched the first episode (after a couple of attempts over a few years) and I feel like it's drawn me in. Buzzing to watch the rest of it's as good as people say :drool:

shabadu84

Mint? Berry?
Just watched the first episode (after a couple of attempts over a few years) and I feel like it's drawn me in. Buzzing to watch the rest of it's as good as people say :drool:
Once you're 3-4 episodes in, you start to pick up all the slang and that makes a huge difference IMO. After that, it's much easier to get hooked.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Once you're 3-4 episodes in, you start to pick up all the slang and that makes a huge difference IMO. After that, it's much easier to get hooked.
Agreed, this genre of gangster story is not my cup of tea but I was hooked after 3 episodes. Finding any low quality sort of stream I could find and report to the authorities.

T_Model101

Bunk is in Death of a salesman on the London stage at the minute
Love seeing his face plastered on posters all over the tube

2E_MUFC

Been a while since this thread got bumped. I’ve avoided it as Im on the first watch. Im up to the very last episode.
Please tell me im not the only person who didn’t know Snoop was a girl!?!? :lol::lol:

Tarrou

Been a while since this thread got bumped. I’ve avoided it as Im on the first watch. Im up to the very last episode.
Please tell me im not the only person who didn’t know Snoop was a girl!?!? :lol::lol:
I didn't either until her last scene

lsd

The Oracle

I had read she did time in jail before I saw her onscreen.

2E_MUFC

'Most definitely in my top 5'? No mate, The Wire should be default in anyone's top 3.
It’s hard to define what really is the best because there’s so many genres. Watching the last episode right now so will determine how good it is based on how it finishes.

Tucholsky

Supports
VfB Stuttgart
Had nothing to do at work, but had to close down the asylum. So surfed the cafe and saw the thread bump. Lost the whole afternoon reading the thread and watching The Wire clips, ordered the Bluray Boxset and now my next month is all fecked up. I hate you all!

2E_MUFC

Had nothing to do at work, but had to close down the asylum. So surfed the cafe and saw the thread bump. Lost the whole afternoon reading the thread and watching The Wire clips, ordered the Bluray Boxset and now my next month is all fecked up. I hate you all!
:lol: :lol:

Don't Kill Bill

I haven't watched this in years so I put it on last week as sky has the box set.

The problem is, when you start watching it why would you turn it off to watch some other run of the mill TV bollocks.

Other than my wife shouting at me to put something else on for Christ sake its been a good week.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
It’s hard to define what really is the best because there’s so many genres. Watching the last episode right now so will determine how good it is based on how it finishes.
The ending's ok, without being special I thought. Still doesn't change this is the greatest show ever made.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Could listen to this man speaking all damn day:

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Ah, I'm itching to watch this again...for the 3rd time.
Do it!

I downloaded the improved 16:9 HD* version to check it out. Have seen it twice already, so it would be my 3rd time too.

*I do love the old format, but I want that some friends to give it a watch, and I'm pretty sure they would be put right off because it looks "old".

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Do it!

I downloaded the improved 16:9 HD* version to check it out. Have seen it twice already, so it would be my 3rd time too.

*I do love the old format, but I want that some friends to give it a watch, and I'm pretty sure they would be put right off because it looks "old".
Change friends

Hoof the ball

Do it!

You don't have friends, right there, you have walkers.

Don't forget the head shot.