Music The worst song you've heard this week

Scrumpet

There are no words
I need a thread to rant at all the especially shit pop music that I am subjected to. Here is the first entry.

"Oh I know, let's write a song that names all different places around the world, that's never been done before and it'll make everyone feel included. Then let's auto-tune the shit out of it so that whoever hears it has to wonder for a second if it's supposed to be ironic before they decide 'no, it's just an utterly shit song'"

I don't really mind if no one joins in. I'm enjoying myself. I bet Labrinth is reeling from that scathing critique.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
That actually deserves to be up there with Friday.

Minkaro

Tbh, I thought that other really popular Labrinth song (the one with Tinie Tempah) was rubbish too. The music to it is fine, but the rest of it is just appalling.

Sw33t

I heard that song on Radio 1 this afternoon. Terrrrrrrrible.

Scrumpet

There are no words

Now I don't mind MIA but this is so poor. There isn't really any redeeming factor. The lyrics are especially shite and she doesn't sound like she could be arsed with all this singing business.

Edit: MIA gets a late reprieve because this is far worse. Jesus. 25 million people have watched this shit on youtube.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil

:lol: The dancing, singing, and everything else is...hilariously bad.

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
My sister was saying the other day that people in school and on Facebook kept talking about Labyrinth and she didn't know what they meant. She said she thought they were talking about the David Bowie movie.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Any song by The King Blues. Horrendous band.

Scrumpet

There are no words
Scrumpet, for a while I've thought you've ruined my earphones with that second video. You didnt, but you took away my innocence.
You must now trick someone else into listening to it. Knowing that you're not alone in suffering is the only thing that helps.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
most anything by Katie Perry. pure feckin rubbish.

of course she makes shit loads of money off it so good for her but feckin hell, my ears!

Scrumpet

There are no words
You know when you're browsing youtube and before you know it you've ended up in an odd and terrifying place? This just happened to me.

It doesn't even deserve to be in this thread. It's brilliant!

Smores

Edit: MIA gets a late reprieve because this is far worse. Jesus. 25 million people have watched this shit on youtube.

I don't understand this world :( I'm going to go listen to Gershwin and probably never turn the radio on ever again.