There was something fitting about that

noodlehair

"It's like..."
It was a needlessly arsey post. Especially so since you hadn't even watched the game and so had no clue what had led to us losing our lead. You've since followed up with factually incorrect posts about how this has never ever happened before.

You've just been a bit of a turd, really, for most of the season. I suppose at least you showed some consistency by carrying it through to the last day.
I've always been like this. The last year or so on here it's been less well received due to the forum inevitably being taken over by the Manchester United thought police.

You have to sift through entire pages of posts to find an actual opinion on here at times...or you can just post one and see how many people it angers into abusing you. I think the record for me is 15 at the moment...though others have bettered it.

The Neviller

I've always been like this. The last year or so on here it's been less well received due to the forum inevitably being taken over by the Manchester United thought police.

You have to sift through entire pages of posts to find an actual opinion on here at times...or you can just post one and see how many people it angers into abusing you. I think the record for me is 15 at the moment...though others have bettered it.
Do you not take enjoyment from football Noodle? Who are the Manchester United thought police? That sounds like a pretty worrying organisation.

So your MO is just to try and get abused? How does being told to go die rank on your abuse-o-meter?

Fergus' son

Gets very easily confused
Thought police! :lol:

Just try not to mock one of our biggest legends in the last game he will ever play for us, especially if you didnt even see the game, if you don't want any responses.

Oh no, you've had 15 people respond to you, well that's what happens on a forum if you make stupid posts, as you regularly do.

redevil2

I can't, I'm not considerate enough to have watched the game.
I wasn't bitching about Scholes. I said it was unecessary to bring him on, with Giggs, with 30 minutes to go.
Scholes was only brought on in the last 21 mins, not 30. Get your facts right before you talk rubbish, basing on imaginary 30 mins, and assumption to back you up.... Who told you Scholes and Giggs cost us the game anyway since you have not even watched the game, live or on video. Did you know how our defenders played, or how the goals were conceded?

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Do you not take enjoyment from football Noodle? Who are the Manchester United thought police? That sounds like a pretty worrying organisation.

So your MO is just to try and get abused? How does being told to go die rank on your abuse-o-meter?
No, I try to talk about football. It's not really possible in the United forum anymore though. The closest you can get is to say something and then argue with people who tell you to go die and stuff. It's strangely addictive. Like taunting a cat or something*

The thought police are in constant operation on here. You're not allowed an opinion that can be interpreted in any way as negative or a criticism, or in some cases, as any form of independent thought. For example, only rating Phil Jones as 6 out of 10, in any game. Suggesting having a midfield is important, etc.

I'm not sure if you're a thought police. I think you might be, but you might just be angry. Fergus' Son is, but he's like some harmless uncle.

*I don't actually taunt cats

Scholes was only brought on in the last 21 mins, not 30. Get your facts right before you talk rubbish, basing on imaginary 30 mins, and assumption to back you up.... Who told you Scholes and Giggs cost us the game anyway since you have not even watched the game, live or on video. Did you know how our defenders played, or how the goals were conceded?
Sorry then, he was on the pitch for 25 minutes, not 30. I can round this up to exact seconds if you like?

I was going to watch the game on Monday, but then I decided I'm such an inconsiderate cnut that I'd just sit there staring at the wall for 90 minutes instead. Which I did.

The Neviller

No, I try to talk about football. It's not really possible in the United forum anymore though. The closest you can get is to say something and then argue with people who tell you to go die and stuff. It's strangely addictive. Like taunting a cat or something*

The thought police are in constant operation on here. You're not allowed an opinion that can be interpreted in any way as negative or a criticism, or in some cases, as any form of independent thought. For example, only rating Phil Jones as 6 out of 10, in any game. Suggesting having a midfield is important, etc.

I'm not sure if you're a thought police. I think you might be, but you might just be angry. Fergus' Son is, but he's like some harmless uncle.

*I don't actually taunt cats

Sorry then, he was on the pitch for 25 minutes, not 30. I can round this up to exact seconds if you like?

I was going to watch the game on Monday, but then I decided I'm such an inconsiderate cnut that I'd just sit there staring at the wall for 90 minutes instead. Which I did.
I don't want to police your "thoughts" Noodle, I just want you to be happy, man. For a little while at least, before you go die.

I'm not fecking angry either, ever. Got it?

redevil2

So Paul Scholes who was playing his last game for united at a time when the result didnt mean a thing to united, had been on the pitch for too long for your sad sad soul to endure, eh. Well done!

If you come on here hoping people to take you seriously about football or supporting a club that you care, then the least you can do is to look into the mirror and ask: whats wrong with me?" If you do that, at least you might be able to find the answers to all your queries. It's really about your attitude.

Everyone has their own opinions and it is a free forum. Your freedom is not limitless though. By not watching a game and keep rubbishing the substitution, you don't have that freedom to express your opinion in the manner you exhibited. Period.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
My soul is sad, my brain is twisted, and I'm unable to convince people that I care.

On Tuesday I didn't watch the game because I sat down facing the wrong way from the tv and couldn't be bothered to move.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
My soul is sad, my brain is twisted, and I'm unable to convince people that I care.

On Tuesday I didn't watch the game because I sat down facing the wrong way from the tv and couldn't be bothered to move.
So you've subconsciously become a cliched city fan, involuntarily doing the Poznan :eek:

I wonder if going and dying might have been preferable.