Thiago Alc*ntara | Still exists

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
He's actually been booked :eek:

Oliver wasn't going to though

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Turned the game on, first thing I see is someone in a heap and Thiago to blame.

Immediately thought of this thread.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I put £10 on Thiago and Rodri to be carded at 12-1. Seemed a decent bet with Thiago.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The unthinkable has finally happened. Ref booked him in the first few minutes of the game.
Glad to hear, as I'd turned on just after the incident.

He'll do well to play 90 now, probably get hooked when he's done a few more dirty ones.

kidbob

It took them playing City for it to finally happen. Thiago has a lot to learn from Fernandinho.

BazzaBear

Definately Banned
Not even close, this season anyway. Gundogan has been one of City's best players whereas Thiago hasn't settled at all.
You need to get a handle on your greater than and less than symbols. You've just repeated exactly what his 'diagram' says.

Spaghetti

Mom's
Might as well take him off after the yellow.
His game seems to be fouling, and that’s risky on a yellow, especially by the inventors of that game.

Tom8700

Supports
Bayern
Damn, I could cry when I see him play. What have they done to him in Liverpool. That is not the player that left Bayern. He looks lost, out of place and unhappy out there. I think leaving for Liverpool might have a career ruining move for him.

Robbie Boy

Damn, I could cry when I see him play. What have they done to him in Liverpool. That is not the player that left Bayern. He looks lost, out of place and unhappy out there. I think leaving for Liverpool might have a career ruining move for him.
Have to be honest, I was really surprised he left you guys to go there.

mu4c_20le

Second highest in wages when they could've just re-signed Jonjo Shelvey to do what he's doing right now.

city-puma

He is not a match to pool’s midfield. If they have the young Alonso back to play, it will be the same unmatched for this pool.
difficult to see how it can work out at the moment.
But I admire his motivation to try and test himself in a new league. It’s how one wants to challenge yourself, isn’t it?

Feed Me

I'm hungry
I’m glad Thiago being shit for Pool is now a mainstream view. Some pathetic overrating of him in this thread for basic things like five yard passes :lol:

Mike Smalling

Thought he might take Liverpool to another level, when I heard they signed him. Couldn't have been more wrong.