Thiago Alcantara | Signed for Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
I sincerely hope we have enough resilience to cope with the internet traffic at 11am, if not i suspect the Redcafe could explode.

Cider, i hope for your sake that we wrap up and announce this deal before 11am.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
If this REALLY does happen at 11 today, I think we need to declare it a national red cafe holiday.

Signing 2 midfielders in 1 go is unheard of; its like the berlin wall falling, or the Nazi's surrendering.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
What about Barca's fee? Has that been sorted?

Heh!
I realise this is tongue in cheek but I can imagine we are not going to mess around regarding his fee. If Barca want us to pay the tax that will see it closer to €30m (Although they would still get €18m) then I imagine we could force a compromise where we pay somewhere in the middle and they get to pocket the money rather than the tax man. Failing that, as has been said before, the Glazers will have a seriously sharp team of lawyers and money men who will sort something out. Edward Woodward himself is an expert in that area.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
If this does not happen today there will be mass muppet suicide.

Adam-Utd

Cider will be chased out of the cafe, like a paedophilic pied piper.

Adam-Utd

Cider if you are so sure, why the hell have you not put your life savings down the bookies?

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
So the CAF is hanging onto the ITK predictions made by Ciderman of all people! Muppets are like junkies and getting high off information from Cider is like injecting yourself with meths.

Ash_G

Cider if you are so sure, why the hell have you not put your life savings down the bookies?
Doubt they'd take that bet, you're either mental or have inside knowledge. He could put down a decent bet though I guess.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
I used to quite like Barca but over the last few days they have gone down in my estimation. I fully respect the fact they are trying their utmost to keep Thiago but do to come out with comments like we play "vertical football" just shows they are classless in my eyes.

Adam-Utd

Cider is back tracking like the best of the WUM journalists out there.

Do you have a twitter account by the name of CIDER-TRANSFERS by any chance? :p

wonnie

Imagine if the announcement is made at 11am... Cider would instantly be revered as a Messiah and Poster of the Year would be in the bag surely ;)

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
I used to quite like Barca but over the last few days they have gone down in my estimation. I fully respect the fact they are trying their utmost to keep Thiago but do to come out with comments like we play "vertical football" just shows they are classless in my eyes.
That was the bitter Spanish press to be fair.

Seveneric

How can it be announced by today when seemingly more reliable sources are saying we're close but not at the stage where the transfer can be wrapped up so soon?

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
How can it be announced by today when seemingly more reliable sources are saying we're close but not at the stage where the transfer can be wrapped up so soon?
It's the quality of the source rather than the quantity of sources.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Anyone who've been on the Caf long enough to know Cider, and believed him needs to be sectioned. I think he was just trying to make a statement how ludicrous these rumours and twitter has become.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
This thread has been open for 9024 hours. At some point today, it will reach the post rate of 1 post per hour which isn't bad for a thread over a year old!

Mainoldo

Anyone who've been on the Caf long enough to know Cider, and believed him needs to be sectioned. I think he was just trying to make a statement how ludicrous these rumours and twitter has become.
There's always one... Next you will be telling us he is Illuminati affiliated.

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
If this REALLY does happen at 11 today, I think we need to declare it a national red cafe holiday.

Signing 2 midfielders in 1 go is unheard of; its like the berlin wall falling, or the Nazi's surrendering.
We could do with signing three CM's tbh man - a spoiler in CM to knock a few lumps outta opposition players would be nice... ala Fellaini possibly?

I say feck it - go for it. Get the players in & not have to worry about transfers in that area for years to come!

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry

I think a fair few of us knew it was a bit of a WUM....honest!

Status
Not open for further replies.