Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Sylar

I dont think he ever had it @Duffy lol.

Anyway, Last year Ziggler pretty much eliminated four people, survived a 3 on 1 and was PPV main event (in one of the biggest matches of the year). And was one of the most cheered guys on the roster.

They really blew all that momentum.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
I dont think he ever had it @Duffy lol.

Anyway, Last year Ziggler pretty much eliminated four people, survived a 3 on 1 and was PPV main event (in one of the biggest matches of the year). And was one of the most cheered guys on the roster.

They really blew all that momentum.
They always do...:(

Sweet Square

ˈkämyənəst
:lol:

Is this dolph ziggler guy suppose to be a sex symbol ? Looks more like a Spearmint Rhino version of Shawn Michaels.

Sylar

The crowd are ... dead. What happened? Is it because they really dont care about these guys now since there hasnt been much build to the last few matches...

Duffy

:lol:

Is this dolph ziggler guy suppose to be a sex symbol ? Looks more like a Spearmint Rhino version of Shawn Michaels.
His character was like they typical pretty boy, then he became face and he has kind of not had a character since.

Duffy

Pic on twitter...Taker is getting a full on entrance, props and all.

Sylar

2;50. By the time the video packages and entrances are done, im expecting it to be 3;05 lol

The second hour of this PPV was atrocious
Thrown together matches announced late with a dead crowd. It wasnt great. But its now time for the two big matches which have had the most build.

Sweet Square

ˈkämyənəst
His character was like they typical pretty boy, then he became face and he has kind of not had a character since.
Ah that makes sense.

Personally I've only found the pretty boy gimmick only really works when it's not someone who's actually that good looking e.g. When Shawn Michaels came back(The only good thing about his run in the 80's was Sherri). Weirdly it makes the gimmick more believable when Michaels who looked like shite and middle age was running around singing ''I think I'm cute I know I'm sexy''. .

Sylar

Im expecting Bray to attack somebody random on Raw tomorrow, explain his reason cryptically then go on to lose the feud.

Sylar

What a great victory for The Undertaker.

Oh and Kane is there too...

Sylar

Adverts, video packages, entrances should mean we get like 20 minutes max for the main event. Oh and the victory celebration of course.

paulscholes18

Im expecting Bray to attack somebody random on Raw tomorrow, explain his reason cryptically then go on to lose the feud.
Sounds about right, he won the feud with Ambrose but it was Ambrose who ended with a title shot.

It was doomed for Wyatt when Harper was his partner at least Bray didn't get pinned I guess