Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Could be an absolute mess of a match, but at least it's something not totally predictable.

Sylar

This is the first time in years ive been hooked by a 30 minute Mcmahonfest promo to start Raw

MrPooni

Quite a few of those are at least quite a bit out, but that Brock one takes the biscuit. That hasn't got a single shred of accuracy about it. It's quite incredible really.
Admittedly the post was pretty loose on details because nobody is here to read a detailed timeline of WWE history, but I'm more than happen to offer citations for all of those points for anyone interested. With Lesnar for example, as I understand it, Heyman was alerted to this monster talent who was getting garbage advice and decided to intervene. He spoke to Vince and he ended up pairing the two together. The rest is history.

Duffy

Admittedly the post was pretty loose on details because nobody is here to read a detailed timeline of WWE history, but I'm more than happen to offer citations for all of those points for anyone interested. With Lesnar for example, as I understand it, Heyman was alerted to this monster talent who was getting garbage advice and decided to intervene. He spoke to Vince and he ended up pairing the two together. The rest is history.
@phelans shorts vs @MrPooni at Wrestlemania!

Duffy

Just throwing it out there...Shane, with the odds stacked against him, brings along The Bullet Club to help him take control of WWE.

Sylar

No holds barred street fight.
Yes please, thats a good way to possibly have Dean win.

Art Vandelay

I winced at the Ambrose/limo incident. It looked awkward at first like it had gone slightly wrong, then when the two cracks were revealed it was fairly obvious one was from his head. I know it's glass made to break easy, but getting your head whacked off it must still ring the bell a bit.

MrPooni

Glad Harper is back so quickly, he got out the ring sharpish holding his shoulder after he got dropped on it by Goldberg last night.
I thought the same thing last night but the general consensus online is that he was just selling really well. I think we're so conditioned to the likes of Reigns and Cena brushing off hellacious beatings like they're nothing, a bit of legit commitment like Harper's managed to suck us all in.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
I thought the same thing last night but the general consensus online is that he was just selling really well. I think we're so conditioned to the likes of Reigns and Cena brushing off hellacious beatings like they're nothing, a bit of legit commitment like Harper's managed to suck us all in.
Pretty sure Reigns not selling is scripted too!

MrPooni

The lengths they're going to protect Roman Reigns is staggering. Keeping him backstage for the entirety of RAW, moving his "confrontation with HHH" to a more controlled environment like Smackdown! - it's actually interesting to watch in a weird kind of way. They also appear to have dubbed down the boos on the network's Fastlane replays.