Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Progress, EVOLVE and Revolution all holding qualifying tournaments for the WWE's Cruiserweight series. Interesting stuff. Be interesting to see how wide this can stretch in terms of associated talent.

Sylar

Or he'll join the New Day to make it a 4 on 4?
If hes wrestling, would be weird for WWE not to try and milk it and promote the hell out of it.

Progress, EVOLVE and Revolution all holding qualifying tournaments for the WWE's Cruiserweight series. Interesting stuff. Be interesting to see how wide this can stretch in terms of associated talent.
Cannot, freakin, wait!

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Or he'll join the New Day to make it a 4 on 4?
If hes wrestling, would be weird for WWE not to try and milk it and promote the hell out of it.
I read somewhere that he has a 'no wrestling' contract due to a film commitment of his. So he'll probably be involved in an interference of some kind at most.

Tbh, I'd rather have him interfere in HHH/RR leading to Rock vs HHH buildup for next time (maybe SummerSlam). No hurry and they have all season to build up the story.

The question is who will be Reigns challenger when he wins the title? We're running out of genuine contenders till Rollins comes back. Either Bray or Ambrose seems to be likeliest.

JP77

I've only just noticed that the NXT Dallas special starts at 3am. Pimped this no end but no way I'm managing to stay up to watch that live when it doesn't start until that ridiculous time.

Charlie Foley

I read somewhere that he has a 'no wrestling' contract due to a film commitment of his. So he'll probably be involved in an interference of some kind at most.

Tbh, I'd rather have him interfere in HHH/RR leading to Rock vs HHH buildup for next time (maybe SummerSlam). No hurry and they have all season to build up the story.

The question is who will be Reigns challenger when he wins the title? We're running out of genuine contenders till Rollins comes back. Either Bray or Ambrose seems to be likeliest.
Brock?

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
I've only just noticed that the NXT Dallas special starts at 3am. Pimped this no end but no way I'm managing to stay up to watch that live when it doesn't start until that ridiculous time.
Amateur.

In this instance you obviously take a nap in the evening.

JP77

I've also only just seen this (part of an interview on WWE.com). I love Corbin so damn much :D

WWE: In other words, you don’t respect anyone, no matter who they are or what their background is?

CORBIN: It's true. I don't respect anyone who has a background on the independent circuit. NXT is the professional level, and it's the best of the best. If you played on an intramural l flag football team, it doesn't make you NFL material. I came from one professional sport to another, and it’s an entirely different level. I was in the top 1 percent of football players. Indie guys are in the bottom 95 percent of wrestlers. I don't care what they did or how many nobodies are sitting in their mom’s basement tweeting how good they are. If they were so good, it wouldn't take them 10 years to get here. When those guys walk in the door, I am happy to show them they don't belong.

Duffy

Hmmmm, hadn't realised. Will have to have a nap beforehand I think.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I've also only just seen this (part of an interview on WWE.com). I love Corbin so damn much :D
Clever gimmick, if that's what he's going for. Just do normal heel-ish stuff to get the casual fans against you and shit all over the indies to get the internet fans against you.

Duffy

Tonight's the night for Roman and Hunter to re-enact this classic piece of Mania main event build-up from last year

Sylar

:lol: That tug o'war for the title was just hilariously bad. Still to this day.

So what scenario can WWE go with that will leave the majority of fans happy ending WM and what would be the best?
-Double turn in title match?
-Addition of somebody (eg Dean) by Shane cos he wins his match and is taking over straight away?
-WWE title not going last and control of Raw / WWE as main event? And if so, how to end it, in Texas, with everybody happy? Taker wins then chokeslams Vince (zzz), or interference to cost Taker?

WWE are so weird, I cant see how they fix it as it stands tbh unless they change something / add a surprise or two (which would be great).

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
:lol: That tug o'war for the title was just hilariously bad. Still to this day.

So what scenario can WWE go with that will leave the majority of fans happy ending WM and what would be the best?
-Double turn in title match?
-Addition of somebody (eg Dean) by Shane cos he wins his match and is taking over straight away?
-WWE title not going last and control of Raw / WWE as main event? And if so, how to end it, in Texas, with everybody happy? Taker wins then chokeslams Vince (zzz), or interference to cost Taker?

WWE are so weird, I cant see how they fix it as it stands tbh unless they change something / add a surprise or two (which would be great).
Triple H beats Reigns in 17 seconds. The crowd erupts in ecstasy.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Meh, if HHH does a Lesnar and gives a Cena'esque beating to Reigns...then maybe.

HHH grants Ambrose opportunity to make it a triple threat...if he beats Lesnar. Bray interferes and Ambrose wins it. Ambrose goes on to win main event. Everyone happy (except Reigns and Vince).

Or maybe

HHH grants Ambrose opportunity to make it a triple threat...if he beats Lesnar. Bray interferes and Ambrose wins it. Reigns wins the match...but Ambrose slams a DD on Reigns and stands with the title to end the show...begin a new feud from RAW.

Or maybe...

Reigns does deliver a all time classic match, brutal and bloody and beats HHH fair and square.

Sylar

HHH grants Ambrose opportunity to make it a triple threat...if he beats Lesnar. Bray interferes and Ambrose wins it. Ambrose goes on to win main event. Everyone happy (except Reigns and Vince).
By happy, I meant with regards to the crowd. I think this would be the best scenario and tbh, would help make sense for a Reigns turn the night after (post Raw).

I know said in jest, but Crowd would chant BS. Imagine paying all that money to go WM and the main event gets that treatment. wow

Sylar

Great segment, agreed. Crowd is sounding hott too.

Hopefully rest of show is WM focused and good hype for it.

Sylar

Look at the match coming next too, there's no way they can keep this momentum up all night.
I would have no problem with them doing vid packages and hype / intense promos tonight to fill the 3 hours.

Problem though remains, its 3 damn hours. 2 hours was such a good timeslot.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
what a week we have just WWE wise:

Thursday - Live go home Smackdown.
Friday - NXT Takeover.
Saturday - Hall of Fame.
Sunday - Wrestlemania.
Monday - post mania Raw.

Sylar

Oh gosh, please dont have Ric Flair out there for Charlotte vs Becky vs Sasha. Dont need the camera focusing on him every 30 seconds