Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Sylar

We looking at a rehash of the Bryan Wrestlemania moment?

Ambrose to win by DQ against HHH next week and demand to be in the Wrestlemania main event. HHH says he'll put him in if he beats Brock in the street fight.
Would be great, two WMs in a row where Roman goes in as the main challenger and its a different Shield member that walks out with the title.

Zen

Brock is due to return the favour of going over Taker......but I'm not sure Deans worth it, or the timings right more like, theres a while left in the Brock monster yet.

He's only had one real loss since coming back, well three, but at least he was made to look like a beast in his return match vs Cena and he actually "beat" Taker. There was legit no reason for Trips to beat him other than Trips needing to beat everyone, the same reason he killed the summer of punk.

Castia

Yeah very interesting, I can't see Ambrose winning it though surely if that was the case they would just have put him in the main event at Mania and win it there.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
We looking at a rehash of the Bryan Wrestlemania moment?

Ambrose to win by DQ against HHH next week and demand to be in the Wrestlemania main event. HHH says he'll put him in if he beats Brock in the street fight.
More like Vince t everyone thahinking he can show that this isn't the guy to cheer for by having HHH beat him clean - and that will make everyone cheer Roman.

Note: it won't Vince... it really won't.

Sylar

They really cant have Dean just lose like that to HHH and then make it believable he can beat Brock. Surely they have something planned.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Brock costing Dean the title ... before Dean faces Brock. :nervous:
Depends on Brocks motivation. Maybe he is more focused on destroying Dean and getting under his skin than having a title match at Mania.

Sylar

Still would be mad for Brock, a prizefighter, to stop Dean from winning the title cos he wants to get under his skin rather than get the title himself.

The street fight makes it completely plausible. Ambrose can beat him using any manner of shenanigans.
Especially if he beats him like Cena did.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
When was the last time Brock actually won a match at PPV?
Well he beat The Undertaker at "Hell in a cell", but he's only participated in two PPV's since then, if I'm not mistaken. It's not like he's on a losing streak or something as he wasn't pinned.

The street fight makes it completely plausible. Ambrose can beat him using any manner of shenanigans.
You have a point, but I can't see them booking it really. It doesn't seem that plausible to me, but then again the creative could decide to go on the "ultimate triumph of the underdog" path again. It'd just feel too much, considering Bryan's heroics only 2 years ago.

I think they're going to make Ambrose look strong in the match by doing everything he can to win (low blows, chair shots etc.), buy ultimately missing out on the win. I just don't think the shenanigans would be enough to beat Lesnar based on the way he's been booked since his return.

phelans shorts

Can't see Ambrose beating Lesnar. No one would buy it.
To be fair, and I'm far from an Ambrose fan right now, it's certainly more believable than CM Punk beating Brock, and that match suckered everyone in at various points. Ambrose is a big guy, deceptively so, with weapons I could buy him beating anyone.

CM

They'll tease Ambrose winning (again) only for stupid shenanigans to occur. I'm getting bored of them booking Ambrose so badly.

paulscholes18

Roadblock :lol:, they getting worse and worse at naming PPV. Miss the days of Armageddon, No Mercy, Unforgiven, No Way Out, Vengeance, Bad Blood, Backlash, Judgement Day.

Duffy

WWE: No Through Road
WWE: Roadworks In Progress
WWE: Expect Delays Between Junctions 17 and 19 Southbound

Duffy

Dash/Dawson vs Enzo/Cass for the titles at Roadblock. Should be decent.

Also rumours that a certain NXT superstar will be booked for Mania and one particular potential match up jumps out.

Duffy

Based on NXT spoilers or just something you picked up somewhere? If the second, could you tell (either in here or via PM). Got me curious.
Not spoilers, Regal announced it from what I believe.

For the 2nd...
Sami Zayn is apparently books for Mania, giving me hope of a Zayn vs Owens match.

Mark_GrumpyLion

For the 2nd...
Sami Zayn is apparently books for Mania, giving me hope of a Zayn vs Owens match.
Ah cool! I knew about the title match, or had at least read rumours about it. Think that will be significant. If Enzo & Cas grab the titles there they'll stick around at NXT for a while, but if they fail again I feel they might pop up the night after Mania.

About the second thing.
Would he come out and confront owens after his win at mania you think? Can't see them really built it up to a mania match, and he has his match with Nakamura at Takeover that weekend too.

Duffy

Ah cool! I knew about the title match, or had at least read rumours about it. Think that will be significant. If Enzo & Cas grab the titles there they'll stick around at NXT for a while, but if they fail again I feel they might pop up the night after Mania.

About the second thing.
Would he come out and confront owens after his win at mania you think? Can't see them really built it up to a mania match, and he has his match with Nakamura at Takeover that weekend too.
See it could be optamistic, he could always just be in the Battle Royal, but I do think they have enough history, including a confrontation as recently as the Rumble to build Owens vs Zayn. I reckon they would then build Zayn vs Nakamura as Zayns final NXT match.

But I'm a dreamer...

Mark_GrumpyLion

See it could be optamistic, he could always just be in the Battle Royal, but I do think they have enough history, including a confrontation as recently as the Rumble to build Owens vs Zayn. I reckon they would then build Zayn vs Nakamura as Zayns final NXT match.

But I'm a dreamer...
I'm just gonna quietly sit next to you and dream with you.

phelans shorts

For the 2nd...
hmmm, can't say I heard that. Very possible I missed an announcement though, given all I can remember from the last few weeks of NXT is that dude in the front row who appears to have been filmed in a different aspect ratio to the rest of the shot and how incredible Eva Marie looked in the tag match.

JP77

About the second thing.
NXT future spoiler/Roadblock potential spoiler:

Unless they throw a massive swerve Dash and Dawson retain as they're defending the titles against American Alpha at the NXT special. Either way looking forward to both teams getting time on the Roadblock show, Dash and Dawson are the stand out team in wrestling right now for me.

Wrestlemania weekend is going to be immense, going to have to be one of the most unsociable people ever though to friends and family for the entire weekend. NXT special on the Friday, HOF on the Saturday (take it that it's airing on the Saturday or are they doing a delay on it?) and then Wrestlemania on the Sunday. Three late ones in a row.

Last edited:

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Smackdown spoiler...

Charlotte interfered in Sasha and Becky's rematch so it's a triple threat at Wrestlemania.

'Mon Becky!

Duffy

NXT future spoiler/Roadblock potential spoiler:

Unless they throw a massive swerve Dash and Dawson retain as they're defending the titles against American Alpha at the NXT special. Either way looking forward to both teams getting time on the Roadblock show, Dash and Dawson are the stand out team in wrestling right now for me.

Wrestlemania weekend is going to be immense, going to have to be one of the most unsociable people ever though to friends and family for the entire weekend. NXT special on the Friday, HOF on the Saturday (take it that it's airing on the Saturday or are they doing a delay on it?) and then Wrestlemania on the Sunday. Three late ones in a row.
Doing NXT and HOF at home but got big night planned with a few of the lads for Mania, heading into town - a bar there is showing it.

JP77

Doing NXT and HOF at home but got big night planned with a few of the lads for Mania, heading into town - a bar there is showing it.
Done a few home ones with mates but never one in the pub/bar/club. I'd be smashed before the show even started :lol:

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
I've been out for Mania the last couple of years. Always ends up in pretty much the way @JP77 has described there :lol:

Double checking the results next day etc

Duffy

Done a few home ones with mates but never one in the pub/bar/club. I'd be smashed before the show even started :lol:
Well the p0lan is United vs Everton (4pm), Pizzahut (6pm), Pub (7pm), Town (10pm). Gonna be a big one, I'm looking forward to it.