Thomas Frank | Brentford Manager

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I don’t think they should’ve won. The penalty they got was a bit lucky imo.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
XG says otherwise
Yeah but isn’t a penalty something like 1xg? Tottenham strolled the second half they just weren’t creative enough. I don’t think a couple of misses and an iffy penalty mean Brentford should’ve won, a draw is probably fair.

Dansk

He's done really well with what he's had to work with. While I don't know if he's ready for the upper echelons yet, he's steadily making his way towards the list of names who will be candiates for the next big English club that sacks its manager. Hope he doesn't fall into the Chelsea trap, and I hope he gets a few more years before better offers lure him away from Brentford. One day, maybe in five or ten years, he might be someone to look out for.

He's clearly got something. In a very short time, he transformed Brentford from absolute nobodies to a tough game for any team in the league. That's not something anyone and everyone can accomplish. And they're not doing it through thuggish violence like Stoke did in the 00s.

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford
He's done really well with what he's had to work with. While I don't know if he's ready for the upper echelons yet, he's steadily making his way towards the list of names who will be candiates for the next big English club that sacks its manager. Hope he doesn't fall into the Chelsea trap, and I hope he gets a few more years before better offers lure him away from Brentford. One day, maybe in five or ten years, he might be someone to look out for.

He's clearly got something. In a very short time, he transformed Brentford from absolute nobodies to a tough game for any team in the league. That's not something anyone and everyone can accomplish. And they're not doing it through thuggish violence like Stoke did in the 00s.
Don‘t get me wrong I absolutely love Thomas Frank but this is the sort of post that, understandably, shows a lack of understanding of what Brentford are as a club today. If you want to know who has transformed Brentford it is not Thomas Frank - it is Matthew Benham. If only Manchester United could have an owner in the Matthew Benham mould rather than the charlatan scum they’ve been lumbered with. I love Thomas Frank and will sing his name with pride at OT in October but would he be as much a success at top 6 side I am not so sure. Look at all the managers who have left us and their career trajectories since Benham took over and there is your answer I feel…

Lyng

Thomas must be livid. Got the tactics spot on. But nothing stops that Scottish train

Conor

Suck that you stupid, time wasting, scouse loving cnut bag.

Delano

I cannot stand the bloke. Irrational hatred of the man.

Close your fecking mouth when you chew you rancid bastard.

T_Model101

That picture of his face after the equalizer :lol:
I'm sure he was relishing tearing into his players

Oranges038

Poor Little Thomas and poor little Brentford deserved nothing today and got exactly that.

Cnut.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Get that up ye, floppy haired wanker.

SATA

Their defender celebrating a goal kick in their favour had me in stitches when there’s still more than five minutes to go :lol:

Winrar

All that time wasting and tactical fouling only to get done in added time:lol:

couldn’t happen to a nicer cnut

MonkeysMagic

He has one punchable face, glad he's got nothing to show for. Him and that cnut defender celebrating in the 90th min for putting the ball out of play...would love to ram the celebration down his throat.

RuudTom83

Odd reaction...hard to watch that match and come away thinking "Brentford destroyed United!"

Limited United to a few clear chances, yeah, but it was a very lucky goal in the first half and then they defended for the remainder of the game.

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford
Odd reaction...hard to watch that match and come away thinking "Brentford destroyed United!"

Limited United to a few clear chances, yeah, but it was a very lucky goal in the first half and then they defended for the remainder of the game.
A few people obsessed by him on here - wouldn’t worry about it….

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Their defender celebrating a goal kick in their favour had me in stitches when there’s still more than five minutes to go :lol:
I think that was the exact moment they lost the match.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Maybe there's a reason he's so disliked. Man Utd fans wouldn't otherwise have much reason to have it in for the manager of Brentford.

Has he tried not being such a wanker?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I think it's because he is incredibly arrogant and emits unlikableness like no other (I know Arteta is disliked by most - I made a thread about this a while ago).

He's got you punching above your weight, so it's not that he's a bad manager, but to me he's like a spiky version of Brendan.

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford
Maybe there's a reason he's so disliked. Man Utd fans wouldn't otherwise have much reason to have it in for the manager of Brentford.

I don’t know has greenwood or Anthony?

TheRedHearted

He celebrated the goal kick like a goal. And to me it looked like it was a corner

He smiled when we scored our second, nice of him!

The Siege

I think Thomas Frank is a smug little poopoo face and I enjoy him being sad. cheers jeff.

MiracleInMadrid

Ajer that was. Couldn't stand him throughout the match today. Was arguing the ref at literally every decision involving him.

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford
I think it's because he is incredibly arrogant and emits unlikableness like no other (I know Arteta is disliked by most - I made a thread about this a while ago).

He's got you punching above your weight, so it's not that he's a bad manager, but to me he's like a spiky version of Brendan.
I don’t buy that it’s arrogance from your lot pure and simple, you can’t handle little old Brentford turning you over 4-0 at ours and giving your more of challenge Than you’d like to admit. I wonder how many hundreds of your fans missed that turnaround today by sneaking out early? End of the day we are your challengers at the moment in mid table and, understandably, it hurts

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I don’t know has greenwood or Anthony?
How is that relevant? Does ETH have this effect on people? It's fine to be happy with an over-performing manager, but it's hard to deny how he comes across. I know people hate Mourinho when he was here, I didn't care, but I wouldn't close my eyes to it.

There were two reasons why I didn't want Brendan here, one was he's not good enough but the second, and equally important, is that he's so dislikable. Even though there were people clamouring for him (@Pogue Mahone :D)