Thomas Müller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
That's a nothing story from Lahm, that the media is milking :lol:

He basically says that in football, like in life, you can never be sure of anything so it's impossible to say "never", but he's not worried because he doesn't think they'll let Muller go.

Football headline: "Bayern captain, Lahm, says Muller could leave this summer" :lol:

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Lahm is known for using lots of words to basically say nothing. He's an empty PR rhetoric machine.

Cypriot

If Di Maria is off, and we get back near enough what we paid for him, then throwing 70+million at Muller doesn't seem as bad as people are making out. He's a world class, versatile player who can play anywhere in the top 6 positions of a 4-3-3. Still young too.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
Lahm has to be amongst one of the most uncharismatic and drab footballers ever... Everything about him seems boring to the extreme, great player though.

Blackwidow

Great insight Philipp.
I liked especially that part of the interview...

If you would loose Müller that would be a big loss because of his role as entertainer at trophy presentations etc.
Lahm: That problem we might be able to somehow solve. But... who can talk all day nonstop instead of him...

SSSSnake

We must get him slimply based on his dance moves! Can you imagine the footage at the United Christmas do?

RedStarUnited

I said after the Basti transfer that I will never doubt Woody's ability and Van Gaals pull ever again.

Anything over 50m is a lot of money for a club to not think about. It then boils down to what the player wants.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Doubt money alone will do it. Bayern are hardly paupers, nor are they in desperate need of bringing anyone in who will cost an arm and a leg. So, basically losing Müller simply isn't worth it. They can't replace him in any shape or form no matter how much they can milk they buyer for.

Only possible chance is if he actually wants out.

STE586

if a deal to bring Müller to OT can be done then we must absolutely do so. He'd instantly be the best forward in the league, better than Aguero. Him and Rooney up front with the midfield we've put together would be quite frightening.

Blackwidow

Let the experts check the body language again...

What I do not understand is why they translated "Trainer" (coach or it would probably be the manager in English) with gaffer...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I said after the Basti transfer that I will never doubt Woody's ability and Van Gaals pull ever again.

Anything over 50m is a lot of money for a club to not think about. It then boils down to what the player wants.
It was a good start, getting a player who has been quality for years from a top club. But the real challenge is getting the top players in their mid 20s.
That's why Muller is infinitely harder to sign than Schweiny

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Do we have reason to be excited about this potentially happening? I thought their chairman said no more players will be sold to United.
It's pure muppetry, wishful thinking, and over analysing words from various people.

It's this year's Fabregas thread.

Blackwidow

Cool. But it's true I do think they're shite, not as shit as The Hoff but hey, he's in a different stratosphere to anyone.
Isn't he a City fan?
If there ain't enough other reasons that for sure is a reason not to like him or his music... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.