Thomas Tuchel: Fired from Dortmund

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Guess he was pissed at Aubameyang being sold. Sounds like he gave them an ultimatum.

Art

Art the artist
United wouldn't do badly in raiding Dortmund for Pulisic or Dembele, mind.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Quick fire Jose aswell so we get him.

Just joking of course but he's a proper United manager and one that should replace Jose once his time is up.

Why did they sack him?

padr81

Supports
Man City
Arsene Wenger seen sprinting towards his new contract 4 minutes ago too. Has to get it signed before Kroenke gets on twitter.

AkaAkuma

I thought I heard something about this weeks ago, are people surprised?

Mister_Stubbs

Is he all that? He's done an okay job at Dortmund, wouldn't be bothered if he ended up at Arsenal.

WPMUFC

I reall hope wenger hasn't signed as of right now. Could you imagine the reaction of the anti-wenger sect of their board? :lol::lol:

Tuchel should be contacted immediately by arsenal.

Varun

Staff
This will add to the hilarity of the imminent Wenger extension announcement.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Is he all that? He's done an okay job at Dortmund, wouldn't be bothered if he ended up at Arsenal.
I think he is. No coach at Dortmund ever averaged more points per game. Last season was one of the best in Dortmund's history and this year he won them their first title in five years and qualified for the champions league despite losing three key players in Hummels, Gündogan and Mkhitaryan. They were also struggling with injuries and they have an incredibly young team. Don't know about many other coaches who could pull this off.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
This could well be it for Wenger now - I thought he should have used one of the previous two cup wins as a reason to go out on a high, maybe he realises this is as much as he can offer the club now.

Nick7

Unsure why Arsenal would want a manager who's fallen out with everyone at his club. They want stability. Also everyone with a passing interest in this knew he was on the way out for months so this won't change anything at Arsenal. If Wenger was offered a contract that's what's on the table not Tuchel.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Unsure why Arsenal would want a manager who's fallen out with everyone at his club. They want stability. Also everyone with a passing interest in this knew he was on the way out for months so this won't change anything at Arsenal. If Wenger was offered a contract that's what's on the table not Tuchel.
If stability is more important than actual success, you have a point. I don't really see what all the stability has done for Arsenal.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
This is how Kicker Magazine put it:
"Tuchel provoked rejection on every internal level; probably no one ever before managed to antagonize so extraordinarily many people on the most diverse of club levels."

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Oh the revisionist clap trap we had on here about Klopp vs Tuchel. :lol:

derace

tuchel is mental and his insane diet and traininbg regime seems to pissed some players off. i think he is hard to work with some kind like magath

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Oh the revisionist clap trap we had on here about Klopp vs Tuchel. :lol:
I'm not exactly sure what you're refering to, but there is little reason to doubt Tuchel's coaching skills. He faced a difficult season after losing Hummels, Mkhitaryan and Gündogan things piled on with Reus and Götze basically missing half a season each and he came out of it with a direct CL qualification, a group win over Real and the QF in the CL and a domestic cup. If it wasn't for his personality Dortmund would've probably been more than happy to extend his contract.

Gonçalo Motta

Dortmund selling policy is really cringy. They could have a League / CL challenging team and they keep selling their best players every single year.
Hard to do anything when your policy aims you to be a mid table team

Skills

Snitch
I'm not exactly sure what you're refering to, but there is little reason to doubt Tuchel's coaching skills. He faced a difficult season after losing Hummels, Mkhitaryan and Gündogan things piled on with Reus and Götze basically missing half a season each and he came out of it with a direct CL qualification, a group win over Real and the QF in the CL and a domestic cup. If it wasn't for his personality Dortmund would've probably been more than happy to extend his contract.
How did he last so long at Mainz?

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Dortmund selling policy is really cringy. They could have a League / CL challenging team and they keep selling their best players every single year.
Hard to do anything when your policy aims you to be a mid table team
They seem to sell late as well. Most of the the players they have sold have been in the last year of their contract. Kagawa,Mikhitaryan,Hummels etc

Might be better selling players earlier and get more money for them.