Thomas Tuchel | Gone to & from Bayern (In Summer)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Not bringing Werner on to try and pressure a defence without Van Dijk and a knackered Robertson was stupid. He won’t win the league playing 5-3-2 that much is clear.
Unbelievable that was.
Such cowardly substitutions and they were actually clearly playing for pens, that they're sh!te at!

3 cup finals lost now, yet someone was saying he was a genius in finals.

Oranges038

I wouldn't put money on him being there at the end of next season.

Or the start of it for that matter.

Stadjer

All that ass kissing that people on here did early in the season has come down to show absolutely nothing for the season. :lol:
Liverpool and City are both just way stronger. Personally i think he did fine at Chelsea this season. He is a very good manager. Shouldnt have signed Lukaku though, bad pick.

Irwin99

If they got their attack sorted they'd be up right there with City and Liverpool but their wingers are too inconsistent and their striker is Lukaku :houllier: Midfield and defence are very good.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
He is a very good manager, but should grow a pair. Van Dijk going out, just put Werner in it (once you fecked up not starting him) and try to go for it.

Hardly bizarre when Havertz is injured and Lukaku scored 3 goals in 2 games.
You won't get anything from Lukaku in a big game, that is already proven numerous times.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Did a lot of weird stuff in extra-time, from strategy to subs. Assume Werner is unfit, criminal not subbing him on if not. Game was there for the taking, but once it went to pens a Liverpool win felt inevitable, too many of those Chelsea players are just a couple of levels below the truly elite both mentality and ability-wise.
What the heck was the Loftus Cheek thing about.

Brings him on to stroll around up front for 10mins, then subs him!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Must have spent about 300m on attacking options yet you never really thought they'd score today.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Great manager. He's done extremely well this season. Unlucky at times. Shit happens. Love him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Who was saying that?
Someone on this thread I think.

Just an opinion though I suppose. But was never confident.

It's that hope that rises though. No Fabinho, Salah off early, Van D off. And instead of it going further your way Tuchel seemed to back off and just go defensive.
Utterly bizarre.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
If they got their attack sorted they'd be up right there with City and Liverpool but their wingers are too inconsistent and their striker is Lukaku :houllier: Midfield and defence are very good.
Not sure, CB going to need redevlopment. Silva still brilliant but he will be 38 in September so with world cup smack in the middle of season will probably get injured or need to be rotated more. Azpilicueta, Rudiger and Christensen all leaving so see what the standard of the two they bring in.

Central midfield also an issue with Kante not quite what he was and frequently injured and Jorginho seemingly wanting to go back to Italy now.

Think Chelsea will probably struggle to make top 4 next year, depends how patient the new guy is if they're 6th/7th at xmas.

James Peril

Great manager. He's done extremely well this season. Unlucky at times. Shit happens. Love him.
«Extremely well» !
19 points behind in the league and still counting, in a season where the goal was to win the league. Trophyless, it has been a disasterous season for Tuchel, which I guess is only normal when you win the CL the season before.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
«Extremely well» !
19 points behind in the league and still counting, in a season where the goal was to win the league. Trophyless, it has been a disasterous season for Tuchel, which I guess is only normal when you win the CL the season before.
I mean fair enough that you think that but I disagree.

Kaushal

Literally world champions!
:lol: I swear i have never seen any traditional teams fans use this term so much and brag about it like Chelsea fans have done this season. Just like city goes to show how bloody small time pathetic plastic club that is and their fans are. Like a beggar who won the lottery and all that. You don’t hear the screaming from Real, bayern, barca or even from pool fans about being world champions so much.:lol:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
:lol: I swear i have never seen any traditional teams fans use this term so much and brag about it like Chelsea fans have done this season. Just like city goes to show how bloody small time pathetic plastic club that is and their fans are. Like a beggar who won the lottery and all that. You don’t hear the screaming from Real, bayern, barca or even from pool fans about being world champions so much.:lol:
He is quite literally joking :lol:

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
You should show some respect to the reigning World and European Champions.

TheReligion

Abusive
He is a very good manager, but should grow a pair. Van Dijk going out, just put Werner in it (once you fecked up not starting him) and try to go for it.

You won't get anything from Lukaku in a big game, that is already proven numerous times.
Massive pussy today. Liverpool were there for the taking in ET and he brings on a defender and RLC.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
3 lost finals

Currently only 3 points better than the total they finished last season with 2 to play (baring in mind he came in half way through last season)

If not for the UCL against bottling Pep I wonder if perception of the job he's done would be different?

(For the record I do like him, just don't think he has the elite forwards City and Liverpool do)

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Azpi hitting the target would've also won the game.
That's not something he had an influence over, though. I like Tuchel, I think he's a really really good manager (say the level of Conte), but his ingame management today was really poor, I felt

jakko

Supports
Chelsea
Not sure, CB going to need redevlopment. Silva still brilliant but he will be 38 in September so with world cup smack in the middle of season will probably get injured or need to be rotated more. Azpilicueta, Rudiger and Christensen all leaving so see what the standard of the two they bring in.

Central midfield also an issue with Kante not quite what he was and frequently injured and Jorginho seemingly wanting to go back to Italy now.

Think Chelsea will probably struggle to make top 4 next year, depends how patient the new guy is if they're 6th/7th at xmas.
Wouldnt it be better to see who we might buy first before making predictions?

BorisManUtd

3rd place in the league, CL quarter-final (after winning it last year) and 2 domestic cup finals where they lost on penalties. It's a solid season, there's no Roman anymore but Tuchel will be judged on next season and mostly on league performance probably.