Thoughts on Tuchel as a potential United manager?

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

All very hypothetical and almost certainly won't happen but if Tuchel was available, where would he rank among candidates for the United job in your eyes?

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Number 1 choice ahead of ETH because the uncertainty of ETH is that he hasn't been in charge of a club as big as United with heavy expectations.

GBBQ

He'd be a great get and I'd definitely have him above Pochetino. Still think Ten Hag is the one who can potentially be the next Pep/Klopp level manager. Could well turn out to be the next AVB but I think its a gamble worth taking given our stance and the dominance/consistency of City and Liverpool.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert

All very hypothetical and almost certainly won't happen but if Tuchel was available, where would he rank among candidates for the United job in your eyes?
Slightly below Pep and Klopp. Potential to be up there with them. Best manager Chelsea have had.

He has been at Chelsea for 13-14 months and transformed them so much in a short time period. Would also be nice considering the Rangnick link.

No brainer! But can we wait to 31st of May?!

Rolaholic

Would be very shrewd and very beneficial for us long term tbh. Quite certain someone like Ralf who helped him get his start in football would back it as well.

Much better option than the current apparent favorite in Poch...

Ronaldo143

Better than any available opinions. Anyone but that bottler poch, our 5 year drought will become 8.

Yakuza_devils

Spare a thought for Chelsea. With the sanctions I think they can't employ/sign anyone. Who is going to coach Chelsea next season if Tuchel leave? :wenger:

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Would have had him before Chelsea, let alone now.

Don't get your hopes up though. Leaving aside Chelsea not being idiots, it makes far too much sense for us to even contemplate it.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I'd prefer him over Poch, easily.
There’s about 10 managers I’d prefer over Poch.

There’s something about Poch which embodies all of our issues over the last near decade.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Yes Yes Yes.

Rangnick as sporting director and his disciple Tuchel as manager. Chelsea can take Jon Murtough and Darren Fletcher in exchange.

Drz

Has to be ETH for me. Tuchel over Poch, sure.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
He would rank at the top. I only have Klopp above him.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Seeing as it's behind a pay wall, why exactly has it actually become in any way possible we could get him? Are Chelsea really that fecked with the sanctions and sale?