Ticket info thread - 2008/09: Touting will not be tolerated

bangortom

Anyone want that ticket? £20 (face value £28) in the East Stand, upper lower tier.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Any spares for the community shield ill take them. Cant believe i missed out again. And heres everyone saying they will be loads, underestimating how many fans we really have.
:lol:
Bloody hell mate, they were on general sale for 3 days!

Loads will still be spare in the coming weeks aswell.

Pablo76

I have 2 spare tickets for the Ole testimonial , you will have to go on our coach though as its all booked , bournemouth area ,£65 all in .
PM me if anyone is interested , i cant go and i would hate to see them go to waste.

Bo_7iDaR

Would snap anyone's hand off if he has any spares for the community shield game. :D

Roger

Newcastle Utd Tickets Now Available on Viagogo

Just got two £42 tickets from the official tout.:D

TheRedFlag

Not feeling himself tonight
Needs to be re-activated by Viagogo and then away you go.
I got an email from viagogo saying that it had been done.

As you have previously registered and activated on the Manchester United Ticket Exchange, your season ticket for the forthcoming season has been automatically re-activated by viagogo!

This user is now able to sell these seats for the Manchester United season.

If any of the above is incorrect, please contact us as soon as possible.

Thank you for using the Manchester United Ticket Exchange.

Please do not reply to this message as this email address does not accept incoming email.

viagogo
I was not an ST holder last season, just a poor member.

Roger

I got an email from viagogo saying that it had been done.

I was not an ST holder last season, just a poor member.
Try registering again. It might be because the reregistration is based on last seasons settings.

However its a bit odd as your email states that you can now sell tickets.

TheRedFlag

Not feeling himself tonight
Try registering again. It might be because the reregistration is based on last seasons settings.

However its a bit odd as your email states that you can now sell tickets.

Its now working.
Had to give it a day extra.

gaffs

If anyone has spares for Portsmouth away let me know. I can pay cash or exchange for 2 tickets in the K stand (East Lower) for any of the home games in 2008 - apart from Newcastle or Boro.

hiro

finally lost the last bit of sense I have and take the one united membership again. I don't know why I bother, considering I didn't manage to get any allocation at all last season, but here's hoping.

I don't put my hopes up to be lucky in the ballots for the big matches though, so I suppose I'll still be watching this thread hoping for any spare ticket to magically appear... :p

uae

Desperately wants a tagline under his name
I know its not for a long time yet, but i'm off to Uni in the UK this year, and was wondering how hard it would be for me to get 2 tickets for United vs Liverpool in March?

WeWonItTwoTimes

Banned
America's Red Cafe Spokesman (behind enemy lines)
I know its not for a long time yet, but i'm off to Uni in the UK this year, and was wondering how hard it would be for me to get 2 tickets for United vs Liverpool in March?
It will be virtually impossible for you to get normal match tickets (non-exec) from the club for the Liverpool game. I would advise you to go down the hospitality/MU Travel route if you are desperate to secure a ticket for this game.

The cheapest package I could find with MU Travel (legalised touting company essentially) was this one https://secure.travelcaresports.com/?p=fixtures&siteid=42&matchday=1 which includes two non-exec match tickets in East Stand Tier 2 plus a few perks, like a meal voucher etc. Will set you back £229 per ticket, but seeing as you're from Dubai I'm guessing you're not short of a few bob. :)

If you want to look at other packages get in touch with the club and they'll be able to sort you something out, but be quick whatever you do as the Liverpool game normally completely sells out months before the match is played. The other option is of course touts, but I reckon you'll probably get something cheaper either through the club/MU Travel if you book now.

uae

Desperately wants a tagline under his name
It will be virtually impossible for you to get normal match tickets (non-exec) from the club for the Liverpool game. I would advise you to go down the hospitality/MU Travel route if you are desperate to secure a ticket for this game.

The cheapest package I could find with MU Travel (legalised touting company essentially) was this one https://secure.travelcaresports.com/?p=fixtures&siteid=42&matchday=1 which includes two non-exec match tickets in East Stand Tier 2 plus a few perks, like a meal voucher etc. Will set you back £229 per ticket, but seeing as you're from Dubai I'm guessing you're not short of a few bob. :)

If you want to look at other packages get in touch with the club and they'll be able to sort you something out, but be quick whatever you do as the Liverpool game normally completely sells out months before the match is played. The other option is of course touts, but I reckon you'll probably get something cheaper either through the club/MU Travel if you book now.
Thanks. Doubt i'll be able to afford that as i'll be on a typical students budget. Will try my luck and nag the parents though :lol:

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Just to let you all know.

I got a ticket for Pompey away.

Ha.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
You've all got feck all chance of getting an away ticket off here anyway, hard enough getting a home one.

Jacob

Is there someway you can transfer tickets electrically without viagogo or meeting up at OT?

gaffs

You've all got feck all chance of getting an away ticket off here anyway, hard enough getting a home one.
I know, but unlike other ppl on here, i can offer home tickets in exchange.

Sure, most ppl with aways will have home tickets, but they may want extras for mates.

Plus, not everyone can travel to Portsmouth on a monday, so you never know.

andrew1977

Is there someway you can transfer tickets electrically without viagogo or meeting up at OT?

No, they either post the tickets to the persons who buys them or if its too late to post them, you have to pick them up from the ticket office