Toaster Toes Timo Werner | Tottenham Player

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Well we're also being linked to a 34 year old Eric Choupou-Moting... Not sure if that's meant to be a loan or actual buy though
Would have to be a buy since you cannot loan Choupo. His contract ends in summer.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Can't get a game for Leipzig.

Scored two league goals all season (one of them being a penalty)

Let's go!

Hughes35

Liverpool and City must love watching to see which random shit striker we loan every year. So odd that we do it constantly.

Ighalo, Weghorst and another useless player this year by the look of things.

marktan

Contrary to popular belief I actually like him as a player. He's not clinical but he stretches play and is a good all round player, a bit like a better version of Welbeck or someone like Jesus. Since Hojlund is still pretty raw it's not a bad idea on loan. I think he was actually pretty important at Chelsea when he was there as he stretched play and worked well in that 5-2-3 formation.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
United are really burning the candle at both ends when it comes to signing Bundesliga players.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Contrary to popular belief I actually like him as a player. He's not clinical but he stretches play and is a good all round player, a bit like a better version of Welbeck or someone like Jesus. Since Hojlund is still pretty raw it's not a bad idea on loan. I think he was actually pretty important at Chelsea when he was there as he stretched play and worked well in that 5-2-3 formation.
Not a dig at you in the slightest, but I am so fed up with the general notion that we are happy with strikers that do eveything but score goals

Weghorst and his workrate
Hojlund and his raw talent
Now Werner and stretching the play

We need goalscorers, not strikers that score less than Lutons forwards

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Nobody informed us that this season we are trying to assemble a squad to avoid relegation. I thought we were battling for top 4.

Mainoonited

Give Shoretire a chance ahead of loaning this guy.

If Shola's dad is reading this - show the people at the club redcafe!

redshaw

Nobody informed us that this season we are trying to assemble a squad to avoid relegation. I thought we were battling for top 4.
I think we're going for the highest place finish with the least amount of goals scored and most conceded record. ETH will claim it a major achievement.

RuudTom83

In 2 seasons the club has given the manager Weghorst, Hojlund and Timo...then wonder why United are one of the lowest scoring teams in the league.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
I think we're going for the highest place finish with the least amount of goals scored and most conceded record. ETH will claim it a major achievement.
It will be placed right next to the Mourinho celebrating his 2nd place with us as the greatest achievement of his career :D

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
United are really burning the candle at both ends when it comes to signing Bundesliga players.
Them signing a player I don’t like/care about would be an improvement.

Supports
Chelsea
He worked hard and had good movement, but probably his best attribute was playing those perfectly weighted cross passes for someone to tap in when he ran in behind. Other than that, he wasn’t a very good player at all. Don’t listen to the Chelsea fans who would convince you that outside of goals he was great.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Strange. I guess german clubs can be absent minded about their own players' contracts, and this rule prevents such a mistake and losing them for free.
This rule is more about preventing "loan armies". It should ensure that a player either has a perspective at his club after the loan or that he has to get the permanent transfer earlier if he hasn't got one.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Give Shoretire a chance ahead of loaning this guy.

If Shola's dad is reading this - show the people at the club redcafe!
65 posts and knows Shoretire's dad posted here? Hmmm....!

I do wonder why Shoretire has disappeared off the face of the earth though!

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
He got put through the Chelsea striker meat grinder and never been the same since. At least he got a CL medal I guess.

Great work rate if not offside and end product...

Rumours were Tuchel was banging his girlfriend but that's probably bs...

SirScholes

In 2 seasons the club has given the manager Weghorst, Hojlund and Timo...then wonder why United are one of the lowest scoring teams in the league.
And 85 mil Antony and Mount and Hojund
Over 200 mil
The club has given him plenty

tomaldinho1

He wasn't even that bad, just had many high profile misses but ended at Chelsea on 19 goals and assists in 56 apps in the league so basically every 3 games. It's his profile which make him attractive though as you say and, actually, when you look at RBL and how they play, we seem to be on that road with the directness and high ball regains - Werner suits that system down to the ground, he played under Hasenhuttl, Ragnick and Nagelsmann and was top scorer for each of them. I reckon he could play nicely off Hojlund as well.

RuudTom83

And 85 mil Antony and Mount and Hojund
Over 200 mil
The club has given him plenty
I mention Hojlund already, the addition of Mount and Antony doesn’t scream goals either?

Not sure you really understood my original point.

marktan

He got put through the Chelsea striker meat grinder and never been the same since. At least he got a CL medal I guess.

Great work rate if not offside and end product...

Rumours were Tuchel was banging his girlfriend but that's probably bs...
:lol: