Toaster Toes Timo Werner | Tottenham Player

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
One thing I'm absolutely certain about is that people are always optimistic about signings despite there being very little evidence for it. I'm still waiting for Richarlison, Nunez, Martial, Jesus, Mudryk etc to come good. Werner is the same, he simply doesn't possess the ability or desire to make it in the PL, or probably outside of Germany, which is exactly why he's being offered on loan from Leipzig and absolutely no one is biting...
Some players work better in certain systems, Werner could be it for Spurs.

I mean, Vicario was hardly rooting up trees before Sours brought him, and look at him now.

Personally, I couldn't give a flying feck whether he does well at Spurs or not, I hope he doesn't, but the fact they were willing to bite and go for him says something for the guy,

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
He's not good enough for them either, just wait and see what happens.
He doesnt have to be amazing for them. He just has to be on par with Richarlison and Johnson, and better than Gil, Solomon.

Hes not getting a look in over Son, Kulusevski, Maddison. But with Son gone, Maddison and Solomon still injured he is an ok option off the bench with zero financial risk to Spurs as it's a loan. Much like United's move to loan Reguilon.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Guaranteed to score past us on his debut…. He’s rapid and we play high line

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
In fairness to Richarlison he's looked decent post surgery and has been banging them in recently.

That's not to say I think he's a top shelf forward but, he's really not been bad at all.
Must be a hell of a face lift!

jasT1981

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location

whitbyviking

Because Romero knows the internal workings of all our transfer dealings and decisions.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96

Nice for him that he seems to have that starting spot sealed and gets this recognition. Have to say I am surprised that a player who couldn't get into Leipzigs starting lineup is performing that well.

Time for the obligatory BDL vs the world comment: Is the PL the true farmer's league now?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

Nice for him that he seems to have that starting spot sealed and gets this recognition. Have to say I am surprised that a player who couldn't get into Leipzigs starting lineup is performing that well.

Time for the obligatory BDL vs the world comment: Is the PL the true farmer's league now?
It's the Ange effect mate

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

Nah he was just bored of the farmer's league after getting a taste of the PL. I don't blame him really. It's hard to motivate yourself for what is essentially a pointless friendly game every weekend when he could play for something that matters every week here.

FortunaUtd

I would not exactly call that starting spot sealed when clearly he is in there mainly because Son is away on international duty

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Two goals in two games. Is he back lads?
He's like Johnson, an average player who fits in well with that high intensity pressing game, he is never getting in front of Son on the left. But as a bench option you would probably take him over Solomon or Gil as a backup to Son.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
8 games, 2 goals and 2 assists for Spurs.

His Chelsea record was 89 games, 22 goals and 21 assists.

The bloke is consistent!
I guess the question now is, how does he compare against Manor Solomon and Bryan Gil. I think everyone is in agreement he is not getting a game over Son. But is he a better squad option than those two?

LilienFan

Supports
Darmstadt
I heard Rashford didn´t want Werner at United, cause he was afraid Werner would outwork him on the left side of the pitch during the game.........while warming up .