Tod Cantwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Disappointed really. Could've done a job lying deeper for us imo.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Great signing for Bournemouth, hopefully Scott Parker can iron out some of his deficiencies.

Gandalf

I guess Bournemouth are hoping they can figure him out and get a permanent deal done for a bargain price as Norwich seem to be well and truly sick of him and ready to get shot. With Dele in the news I can't help thinking Tod is the pound shop version, less talented and had a much briefer purple patch but another who broke through and then seems to have been coasting and acting for all the world like he would rather do anything else than work at his career.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
If they still had Brooks fit I doubt they'd have made this signing but they seem to be similar-ish players so it makes sense for me. He can fit into the role that he'd have filled and if Brooks doesn't make it back then they have a replacement.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Don't worry. Just weird stuff.

All these years and I always thought you'd be able to tell a sarcastic joke quite easily but I was wrong.
My sarcometer has not been working well the last few days. It’s hard to tell who is genuinely joking and who is genuinely gone idiot :wenger:

If they still had Brooks fit I doubt they'd have made this signing but they seem to be similar-ish players so it makes sense for me. He can fit into the role that he'd have filled and if Brooks doesn't make it back then they have a replacement.
How is he doing these days?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
60 replies in a thread about a dud who wasn't even getting minutes for a rubbish Norwich team. Caf never ceases to amaze.

Robbie Boy

Deli Ali was linked with all the biggest clubs in the world a few years ago. Football is very unpredictable!
Cantwell always looked fairly wank though, so I never saw the appeal. Tbf, I was someone who really rated Alli. No idea how it all went so wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.