Todd Cantwell

pascell

I was impressed with Buendia. Busy and good quality on the ball. Seems to have a good eye for a pass too.
Definitely, think he'd be a great acquisition for us, especially against those teams that play the parked bus.

NewGlory

Personally thought Buendia was the more likely threat, quick feet and his agility was a positive for Norwich throughout.
Both of them looked like players of a mid-table team. Don't see how either are an improvement over Pereira or why we should be buying such average players if we have trophy/top4 aspirations

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Both of them looked like players of a mid-table team. Don't see how either are an improvement over Pereira or why we should be buying such average players if we have trophy/top4 aspirations
Beundia is absolutely an upgrade on Andreas. There's a reason why he's created the second most chances in the league despite playing for the bottom club. I guess you haven't seen much of him.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
I was impressed with Buendia. Busy and good quality on the ball. Seems to have a good eye for a pass too.
Only a year older than Cantwell.

Ekeke

he was the only Norwich player to stand out at OT on Saturday. head never dropped and kept going all the time. need to see more of him to know whether I'd want him at United but he looks way better bet than defender Max Aarons who all the fuss was about at start of season
Completely disagree. Buendia is the one who put him through and made more of an impact

GlennonTheGr8

Not that it matters but he comments and likes everything Liverpool related with love heart emojis, thumbs up etc... Have a look on insta. He’s Liverpool mad!

Gerald G

Decent player but not good enough for a top 6 club right now. He's a decent passer and finisher but he lacks quite a bit in my eyes. I think the way Norwich play suits him perfectly and if he played for us right now, for example, he would struggle big time.

When Norwich get relegated I think he should get picked up by a mid-table club. Buendia should be bought by someone too but I can see him going overseas.

NewGlory

Beundia is absolutely an upgrade on Andreas. There's a reason why he's created the second most chances in the league despite playing for the bottom club. I guess you haven't seen much of him.
That is fair. I have only seen him play against us. High number of assists is indeed an important stat that does matter. Maybe Buendia isn't as average as what I have seen. Still not convinced by Cantwell

Ekeke

That is fair. I have only seen him play against us. High number of assists is indeed an important stat that does matter. Maybe Buendia isn't as average as what I have seen. Still not convinced by Cantwell
He's a better version of Mata. Plenty of technical skill and the ability to find a final pass, is faster than Mata but sometimes looks a bit weak physically in this league. Also gets picked on the right wing but comes centrally to end up playing AM most of the time

pascell

Basically this...

He's 100% the type of player to go to another team, give them that spark and we wonder why we were never in for him. I'm very certain he'd get a lot of assists for a team that has a functional and well drilled attack.

Fosu-Mens

Cantwell is what we wanted Lingard to be: Raumdeuter. Nothing special on the ball, but very effective movement in the final third.

Buendia is someone you want on the ball. Should give Norwich a lowball offer for him if/when they are relegated. Good squad player/roleplayer at worst.

mitchmouse

Completely disagree. Buendia is the one who put him through and made more of an impact
I thought he lost the ball a bit too much - not great against a side as poor as us

thepolice123

Bunedia looks like a good player.

As for Cantwell I'm not sure he's even an upgrade from Lingard/Pereira.

tenpoless

His reaction after De Gea saved his shot was too dramatic. It almost as if He was in a Home Alone movie. It was the kind of shot you'd expect De Gea to save. So based on that and his tweet alone, He's not worth getting :rolleyes:

VeevaVee

despite the protests, wears Ugg boots
Scout
Doubt he'd be first team material but feel like he'd be a great addition to the squad. I wonder if we'll ever be in a position to buy for depth again.

Side note: if Pukki was younger he'd also be a cracking squad addition. Perhaps still would be for a few years if cheap when they go down.