Gaming Tom Clancy's - The Division | Division 2 announced

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
Fall of next year. PS4 and XBox One.

Im hard.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
There's been a new Rainbow Six promised for ages. Where the hell is it?

iSparky

Man feck Rainbow Six, just look at the sexiness of what they are working on at the moment.

iSparky

A video on the new engine they are using for this game

binary bot
I have a feeling that this and watchdogs will disappoint. It's inevitably going to with the extent to which it's hyped.

Melvyn

prostate examiner
Yeah just like Beyond. I think Watchdogs won't meet the hyped expectations (which are very high).

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I really enjoyed Beyond, was a terrific story.

I share your reservations regarding Watchdogs, but I think this is the real deal. Looks terrific.

Leg-End

It's Ubisoft so I'm always skeptical but it was one of the best reveals at E3, if they actually deliver on the promise then it might be brilliant.

AC IV has really impressed me, perhaps Watchdogs and The Division can deliver.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
From the reveal video this looks the absolute dogs bollocks.

I like the idea of having a squad/team that you have to work with rather than just all guns blazing.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Managed to watch the video last night. Am I right in thinking it was some kind of coop MP with AI enemy as well as other users to battle?

Video made it look really cool to be fair but in reality I can't see it actually working like that.

TheSamulator

classic sam. they love me, tbh
Managed to watch the video last night. Am I right in thinking it was some kind of coop MP with AI enemy as well as other users to battle?

Video made it look really cool to be fair but in reality I can't see it actually working like that.
I knew feck all about it after i watched that vid but i had a little looksee on the wiki and it says:

The Division is inspired by Operation Dark Winter and Directive 51, real-world events which "revealed how vulnerable we've become"; society has become "fragile" and "complex". In the game, a disease that spreads on Black Friday causes the United States to collapse in five days.[2] The player is part of a group called "Strategic Homeland Division (SHD)", called "The Division" for short. This group was established to combat the threat and do whatever it takes to "save what remains" in a massive multiplayer online situation, putting them against friends, AI, and other players

So, it sounds feckin' awesome to me. I really hope it is as good as it sounds.

afrocentricity

The engine is straight next gen... that's for sure.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout

Yeah thats exactly it mate. CoOp MP against enemy AI and other human players.

iSparky

Excuse me while I go change my pants...

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Not sure that it will look as good in the final game.. looks far better than anything else we've seen so far.

Game itself looks great though, can't wait for it.

It'll be 2015 for sure, no chance it comes out this year - surely?

TheSamulator

classic sam. they love me, tbh
Not sure that it will look as good in the final game.. looks far better than anything else we've seen so far.

First post says it's Fall of next year. The first post was made in December 2013.

iSparky

Q4 this year.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
I know they say this year, like they said last year for Watchdogs. Not confident they'll make it.

Bebe

I know they say this year, like they said last year for Watchdogs. Not confident they'll make it.
Neither. I'm also not confident the final product will look anywhere near these engine demos they've been showing. Fingers crossed though.

PlayerOne

They downgraded the graphics already I see. Hopefully it doesn't go in the way of Watch Dogs.

Trigg

aka Trippin_Stoned
Looks stunningly! Both visually and to play, this and the new Rainbow Six: Siege are really interesting.