g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Gaming Tom Clancy's - The Division | Division 2 announced

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Easily the game I'm looking forward to most, right now.

27 minutes of footage below...

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Still love that last one, not something you'd do unless you were with a bunch of randoms but funny nonetheless...

FC Ronaldo

Source: http://www.ubergizmo.com/2015/12/ubisoft-delays-the-division-beta/

Ubisoft confirmed in May that the title had been delayed, and today it has said that it’s delaying the beta release of The Division.

Ubisoft had previously planned to release The Division beta in December this year but today it’s saying that the beta will now go live in “early 2016,” it did say that those who have preordered the Xbox One version will get priority access to an exclusive closed Xbox One alpha testing phase which takes place from December 9th to December 12th.

Those Xbox One users who are on the waitlist for the alpha version may be given access on an “as needed” basis, on the other hand those who have preordered this title on the Xbox One, PS4 or PC will get access to the closed beta on their respective platforms early next year.

Ubisoft says that this step has been taken to ensure that it delivers the open-world action-RPW experience that “exceeds your expectations,” and in the pursuit of that goal it has decided to delay the beta by a bit. Tom Clancy’s The Division is due to be released on March 8th, 2016.

Kaos

Completely forgot about this.

But again its Ubisoft, so expect this to be heavily downgraded and riddled with microtransactions.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Utterly ridiculous, MarcoStyle on YouTube has been following this game for a while now and everything that seemed like it would be good has been gradually taken out of the game. Plus they have snuck microtransactions in there as well. On top of this, it has gone from a game I was immensely looking forward to picking up Day 1 to a game I might pick up at some point.

FC Ronaldo

Anyone know when the PS4 beta is?

vanthaman

Winner
Just seen this is supposed to be out in March, personally think it will be a total let down

Simbo

The more I hear about this the better it sounds tbh. In depth, online, open world, rpg, shooter, has one of these been done right yet? Has lots of potential.

I thought the early vids looks a bit shit, just appeared to be some kind of scripted tech demo.

Brocky

Can't wait for this.

I can't see it living up to the hype that was generated early in development but, let's face it, very few games do these days. As the guy in that video said, I just hope they've got it right. It has the potential to be everything that Destiny should've been....and Destiny was, at it's core, a very good game.

There's obviously a line between Co-op & PvP and, for me, that line is exactly where I want to be. The Division appears to be right on that line and that, if they get it right, is what will set this game apart from anything else, imo.

carlosp

I have fears about the game though. RB6 Siege has huge issues with the network and Squad selections never mind the application crashes that occur on a regular bases. I hope the delay of the launch is because they are looking at fixing those kind of issues that will certainly appear in the game.

The Division looks fantastic though, I hope it does turn out to be as good as it appears.

I also hope they don't dumb down the graphics like they did with Siege. I have seen quite a few Siege beta videos and the final product looks dumbed down to me.

Brocky

This game can't come quick enough for me.

@afrocentricity - You getting this on release day? I'd like to get it for my new PC but more people will have it on PS4, so it looks like that's the better option, unfortunately.

@Damien @Anustart89 @freshibal - Are you lot going to be able to pull yourselves away from Destiny to play this, d'ya reckon?

I've already found my weapon.

M1A SOCOM II - Unadulterated .308 DMR goodness! I'll be looking for a shorter range optic than that one, though. Had a go of one in Vegas a couple of years ago. Such an awesome weapon!

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
This game can't come quick enough for me.

@afrocentricity - You getting this on release day? I'd like to get it for my new PC but more people will have it on PS4, so it looks like that's the better option, unfortunately.

@Damien @Anustart89 @freshibal - Are you lot going to be able to pull yourselves away from Destiny to play this, d'ya reckon?

I've already found my weapon.

M1A SOCOM II - Unadulterated .308 DMR goodness! I'll be looking for a shorter range optic than that one, though. Had a go of one in Vegas a couple of years ago. Such an awesome weapon!
Never played a Tom Clancy game before but from what I've heard sounds like a lot of communication is needed so probably better that I pass. Will be loads of caf people interested in it though.

I thought it was released last year and got panned, or was that something else? The Order? Is this the game they showed a couple of years back at E3 with a bunch of cars in the streets?

Marksy7

Looks a quality game, Rainbow 6 seige has been a good change to the FPS genre so hopefully this adds a much needed update to 3rd person shooters

Brocky

Never played a Tom Clancy game before but from what I've heard sounds like a lot of communication is needed so probably better that I pass. Will be loads of caf people interested in it though.

I thought it was released last year and got panned, or was that something else? The Order? Is this the game they showed a couple of years back at E3 with a bunch of cars in the streets?
The Order is what you're thinking of. This looks the shizzle, though.

I'm sure you'd be fine with no mic. If you can do the hardest raids on Destiny, this shouldn't be much more difficult, as long as someone is leading and you're willing to fulfill a role which doesn't require much communicating.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
The Order is what you're thinking of. This looks the shizzle, though.

I'm sure you'd be fine with no mic. If you can do the hardest raids on Destiny, this shouldn't be much more difficult, as long as someone is leading and you're willing to fulfill a role which doesn't require much communicating.
I'd be fine with whatever. I'll look at that video in a bit thanks.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Think I'll wait, when's it due anyway? I'll be getting it on PS4 @Brocky

Last edited:

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
SO how does it work - is it more PvP or PvE in multiplayer? Can different Caf crews 'combine'/work together, or is it purely crews against each other?

Like the idea of different classes within the crew :)
From what I understand It is mainly PVE to advance the story, it can be done alone but it is probably better to do it in groups. There are also PVP areas referred to as "Dark Zones" (Duffy will probably get some mileage out of that) which contain loot and upgrades for your base of operations and new weapons, armor and equipables for characters.

I would have a look through MarcoStyleNL's YouTube channel, he goes in depth on a lot of information released and does pretty good trailer and video breakdowns of what is to be expected.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
From what I understand It is mainly PVE to advance the story, it can be done alone but it is probably better to do it in groups. There are also PVP areas referred to as "Dark Zones" (Duffy will probably get some mileage out of that) which contain loot and upgrades for your base of operations and new weapons, armor and equipables for characters.

I would have a look through MarcoStyleNL's YouTube channel, he goes in depth on a lot of information released and does pretty good trailer and video breakdowns of what is to be expected.
Cheers for that - will have a look :)

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
It looks good, and the idea seems ok? but I don't really get the point of it :lol:

Do you just go into the dark zone, get loot, then come back out?

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Not home for the beta if it ends on 31st.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Just watched a video and it looks worse than the original video that got everyone hyped. It will be another Watchdogs.