Gaming Tom Clancy's - The Division | Division 2 announced

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
I have very high expectation on this game ever since its E3 debut few years back. Like every other Ubisoft games it disappointed me abit with every new footage. Lets hope it won't downgrade too much this time.

Brocky

I have very high expectation on this game ever since its E3 debut few years back. Like every other Ubisoft games it disappointed me abit with every new footage. Lets hope it won't downgrade too much this time.
There will have been a downgrade, for sure. That's just the way things are these days. It's also worth remembering that the E3 demo was on a top-end PC and it's never going to be as good on a console.

At the end of the day, it's all going to come down to how it plays, tbh. Many are losing sight of that and are being consumed with E-rage because the graphics aren't living up to the E3 demo.

Angry Joe's impressions.

Brocky

Beta kick-off is midday Friday for UK and I am luckily rostered off work, so will be on a decent amount. Add me on either PSN (or UPlay for PC) and mention The Caf' in your request - Brocky36

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Beta kick-off is midday Friday for UK and I am luckily rostered off work, so will be on a decent amount. Add me on either PSN (or UPlay for PC) and mention The Caf' in your request - Brocky36
Considering pre-ordering, as I am also off on friday, all the way through till Monday afternoon

Santos J

Goes live in a couple of hours on Xbox. Feck all else to do for the rest of the day so that'll be me sorted. Providing the servers aren't shite anyway but it's Ubisoft so probably will be.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I am definitely going to be spending tomorrow shooting things in the fecking face.

Last edited:

Hal9000

Depends how long it takes to download but hopefully
Set mine off last night, at about 9pm, when i checked at about 10pm, it said 5 hours remaining.... You'll probably have more luck as a lot of people would of already downloaded it.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
8 hours left at work then I'm playing this straight till the United game.

Smores

Looks like all the above sources have ceased to be, they're ex-sources.

Anyone know of any still alive and kicking? Apart from preordering that is

Hal9000

Looks like all the above sources have ceased to be, they're ex-sources.

Anyone know of any still alive and kicking? Apart from preordering that is
Pre-Order off Amazon, then cancel it when you get the email.

Doesn't work with ShopTo unfortunately, as i think they lock in your purchase if they send you a pre order code.

Kaos

Anyone know when the PC beta is available? I assumed it was today but I can't seem to get on.

Neelu

Likes to eat cement and rubber but not boogers
The multiplatform beta key on Kinguin redeemable through UPlay, can you redeem the same code on more than one platform? Or would you need to buy it twice but it just doesn't matter which one you activate on which platform?
You can only redeem one key for one platform.