Tommy Robinson lying through his teeth

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
I think jokes about short people are borderline prejudice and would probably be deemed racist if directed at a pygmy for example.
And no, I'm not short, nor a pygmy.

Dave89

Jesus you lot are all quick to believe Ederson here when he's caught out.

Marcelinho87

Being a short person myself I find some of the replies in here terrible.

Least it rains on your cnuts first.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Exactly, what is it lately with goalkeepers and their tall* tales about Nazi related photographs?

*sorry

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I mean, he may be lying but I find it easy to believe a Brazilian multi millionaire who is only in the UK to play football and otherwise probably couldn't care about the country has no idea who this guy is and just stood to take a picture with a 'random fan'.

Classical Mechanic

I mean, he may be lying but I find it easy to believe a Brazilian multi millionaire who is only in the UK to play football and otherwise probably couldn't care about the country has no idea who this guy is and just stood to take a picture with a 'random fan'.
Pretty sure he was joking.

I mean there's no reason to believe that a Brazilian who quotes himself on his own tweet and has a tattoo of a smiley face on his neck has any kind of interest in UK politics. Maybe I'm being prejudiced against people with naff tats though.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons

I mean there's no reason to believe that a Brazilian who quotes himself on his own tweet and has a tattoo of a smiley face on his neck has any kind of interest in UK politics. Maybe I'm being prejudiced against people with naff tats though.
Sure why would someone from Brazil, of all places, support a politician from the far right?!

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I see that tweet, I think "well that's good" ... then I make the mistake of scrolling down and reading the first reply.

That's twitter for you.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur

Probably, not sure my brain has fully woken up today :houllier:.

His tattoos are absolutely abysmal for sure.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal

Looks coked out of his mind

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
What you reckon he’s meeting up with Tommy in Alderley Edge to discuss their right wing plans going forward? Looks like a ‘fan pic’ through and through

Mal donaghy

Who was his superfan here? @Mal donaghy maybe. Never did get a reply back from you.
Looked at you post history pal, jeez you do know this is a football forum ? I implore anyone who ,uses this site to discuss football, and occasionally have a look at other topics to just have a look at MJJs previous post, pretty much self explanatory which direction the wind blows in your head mush!

MJJ

Looked at you post history pal, jeez you do know this is a football forum ? I implore anyone who ,uses this site to discuss football, and occasionally have a look at other topics to just have a look at MJJs previous post, pretty much self explanatory which direction the wind blows in your head mush!
:lol: Atleast I dont support a racist and then hide when called up on it. Wasn't a football forum when you were defending your poster boy.

SirAF

Ageist
:lol:

Minimalist

Milkshake guy was loving it. :lol:

Well worth a few punches from that lot.

Runner

This is brilliant, 2nd time in 2 days. I hope people keep throwing milkshakes at him until he has a phobia of people holding drinks.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Is that ginger fella wearing a short and a relatively long coat? What is wrong with him.

Ether

Lots of foreigners support Robinson, including Donald Trump Jr. And besides, a lot of these Brazilian footballers have far-right sympathies.

Runner

Why do people call him Tommy Robinson?
Because his real one is a posh doubled barrelled name and Tommy Robinson sounds more working class which appeals to his audience. It's all appearances because he's actually really well off from donations by his supporters and other interest groups.

Runner

And besides, a lot of these Brazilian footballers have far-right sympathies.
I heard there's a growing trend towards the far right in Latin America as a whole. You from there?

Nico87

Just come home from Middleton ( not to see him), seems to have a few fans chanting his name and is posing for photos with a grown man wearing a face mask while holding a clipboard stating "I am a soldier".

Phil Jones Face

So Yaxley-Lennon's chief goon, "Danny Tommo", the guy who posted the Ederson/Yaxley-Lennon pic and is a previously convicted kidnapper, is now instigating fights at Yaxley-Lennon's "rallies". He shoulder barges a bystander at 00:07 and squares up, causing a guy and a woman to be hospitalised in the ensuing brawl