g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Tommy Robinson lying through his teeth

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons

So Yaxley-Lennon's chief goon, "Danny Tommo", the guy who posted the Ederson/Yaxley-Lennon pic and is a previously convicted kidnapper, is now instigating fights at Yaxley-Lennon's "rallies". He shoulder barges a bystander at 00:07 and squares up, causing a guy and a woman to be hospitalised in the ensuing brawl
The guy who punches the massive dude in the yellow t-shirt (who, I presume, is the bloke that ends up in hospital?) is also in the milkshake video.

Ginger, parka, shorts, prematurely balding. Hopefully he’s identified/prosecuted.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
The guy who punches the massive dude in the yellow t-shirt (who, I presume, is the bloke that ends up in hospital?) is also in the milkshake video.

Ginger, parka, shorts, prematurely balding. Hopefully he’s identified/prosecuted.

Have they ID'd the milkshake boy? Should be celebrated like the egg boy.

NinjaFletch

In the meantime here is the pathetic idiot sending himself flying for our entertainment.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Bunch of right wing thugs. Hope anybody who ever thought about supporting them has wised up to what they are.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Where are these McDonald’s that actually have working milkshake machines?

Tarrou

I've got a hankering for a McDonalds strawberry milkshake for some reason

also why does that dude have a sign that says "I am Soldier"?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I wonder if anything happened with those punches thrown? Or do they just make up the rules as they go along like refs do and think 'nah, we'll save it for something worse'?

Tom Van Persie

No relation
I see a lot of 'Tommy' stickers around my city and it's depressing as feck to think he has such a large following and a lot of them think he's a national hero when in reality he's a racist thug. It's a joke that he's been allowed to run. Well done to the ones who are standing up to him and his racist goons.

Smores

I see a lot of 'Tommy' stickers around my city and it's depressing as feck to think he has such a large following and a lot of them think he's a national hero when in reality he's a racist thug. It's a joke that he's been allowed to run. Well done to the ones who are standing up to him and his racist goons.
It's Facebook's fault for allowing Britain's First content for so long. The mother in law was sharing and liking such content until we had a discussion with her. People only see the distorted view they put forward of being social justice warriors.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
It's Facebook's fault for allowing Britain's First content for so long. The mother in law was sharing and liking such content until we had a discussion with her. People only see the distorted view they put forward of being social justice warriors.
Like and follow if you think Muslims smashing cats over the head with a hammer is wrong.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
We’ve got our own Tommy Robinson here in Denmark, Rasmus Paludan. He, among a lot of other stuff, has went to the areas with the most immigrants just to speak poorly about them and burn the Koran. He also advocates for making Islam ilegal and deporting any resident from a non-western country - including those that are Danish citizens. According to the polls, his party, which was founded by him and is basically his, will get enough votes to get in to parliament when we vote in a few weeks. It’s depressing, really.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It's such an incredible watch Britain First.

They'll bundle into a massive Asian area, waving crosses about, shouting set phrases over a microphone, pretending to be Christian, then massively aggravate any locals they can find who don't have exceptional saint like tolerance, and then they'll be all "ooooooh, look at the muslims, how aggressive they are"

It's almost parody like.
I honestly don't know how the leaders haven't been seriously harmed by now.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool

They'll bundle into a massive Asian area, waving crosses about, shouting set phrases over a microphone, pretending to be Christian, then massively aggravate any locals they can find who don't have exceptional saint like tolerance, and then they'll be all "ooooooh, look at the muslims, how aggressive they are"

It's almost parody like.
Like I said in my previous post, it’s the same here in Denmark where we have a guy running for parliament (very likely to get in as well) going to the areas with the most muslims just to stand there and tell them all sorts of nasty shit while burning the Koran.

Smores

It's almost parody like.
Because there's a policy of appeasement towards them. People mistake societal tolerance to allow others to have their view with freedom to incite and offend.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Wouldn't be surprised if he's a drug addict the way he speaks.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Depends on your definition of addict but he loves Charlie..
Yeah my terminology was too general but does look like someone who indulges in powders.