g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Tommy Robinson lying through his teeth

AllGoodNamesRGone

Supports
Arsenal
You are aloud to spell allowed incorrectly. It doesn’t make you a cnut. However, if you did so while trying to defend that jumped up mini Hitler than it certainly does make you a cnut.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Didn’t read the whole article, but it seems crazy the boy only got £100,000 and the legal costs were £1.5m.
Does it? The compensation is independent of the process. You get loads of cases where the defendant is charged and has to pay £100-£500 fine/compensation and legal costs of £1500-£3000. This is a bigger version of that I guess?

Deery

Dreary
Does it? The compensation is independent of the process. You get loads of cases where the defendant is charged and has to pay £100-£500 fine/compensation and legal costs of £1500-£3000. This is a bigger version of that I guess?
Just seems the figures should be the other way round £1.5m for legal costs seem a hell of a lot.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
to be fair to him, i’d imagine the kind of people that donated him the money would have only spent the money in the same
way had they not given it away.