Tommy Robinson lying through his teeth

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
9 months less time served - 19 weeks and is expected to serve half that.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Shame it's not longer. Laughing at the guy outside protesting with a 'no to Sharia Law' sign. Do they still think that's an issue?

Member 39557

Why is everybody tagging mal donaghy, what did he say?

I'm quite amused the little racist that goes around to peoples houses late at night to intimidate them has ended up in prison. I hope he feels every bit as intimidated as the people he likes to bully.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Name: Steve UK taxpayer

:lol:

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
feck this cnut & his supporters.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Does it not worry people the amount of supporters he has?

caid

He doesn't seem to have that many really does he? He probably has millions of people in the UK who hate his guts meanwhile he's getting 40k votes in the european election. For someone of his noteriety 40k isn't that significant

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
He doesn't seem to have that many really does he? He probably has millions of people in the UK who hate his guts meanwhile he's getting 40k votes in the european election. For someone of his noteriety 40k isn't that significant
That 40,000 was limited to one constituency though yeah? Spread through the rest of the country it probably amounts to a fairly significant number of sympathizers.

caid

That 40,000 was limited to one constituency though yeah? Spread through the rest of the country it probably amounts to a fairly significant number of sympathizers.
UKIP polled 3.2% of the vote around the country (bit over half a million apparently), so hes less popular than their average candidate and probably had the most coverage before and during the elections. He's not insignificant but I wouldn't take him too seriously

Maxii

Paad
It’s a relatively small section of society that frequent the daily mail comments section. Well I would hope so anyway. I personally can’t look at it as it makes me want to vomit all over my keyboard any time I read the comments.

Classical Mechanic

It’s the North West and Cumbria constituency. Just the voting age population is bigger than the whole population of Ireland. I work it out at about 5.2m given that 1.74m voted and that was about 33% turnout.

Irrational.

Dickhead of the highest order. Same applies to his jobless bum, uneducated, bigoted hooligan supporters too. Hope he rots in prison.

Tarrou

It worries me yeah

He is obviously a complete charlatan and I would expect a rational society would see him largely ignored bar the outer fringes and nutters

but then I hope his following is smaller than it appears to be

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
His "supporters" tend to be youtube / twitter anonymous types. I've never met anyone in the flesh who believes he's anything but a hate merchant.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
His "supporters" tend to be youtube / twitter anonymous types. I've never met anyone in the flesh who believes he's anything but a hate merchant.
Most people wouldn't admit it in real life though.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I spy someone who can’t see withering sarcasm. He’s a cnut of the highest order.
You’re just pissed off because he hates you. He’s Xenophobic.