Tommy Robinson lying through his teeth

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Pathetic really

His PR guy making out Ederson’s a supporter of his backwards cause when the guy doesn’t have a clue who he is. I hope he gets done for it.

Apologies if already posted elsewhere, thought it needs its own thread to further highlight the sad lengths those in a powerful position go to in order to get sometimes politically vulnerable people on board, whether it’s left or right. Just so happens that Robinson’s also a cnut.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
I absolutely hate everything behind his vile cause. I know people who think he’s alright but everything about his organisation is corrupt, evil and ruining the world.

Tommy Robinson is a cnut as well.

Baxter

He must be about 5 foot 5. No wonder he’s got a chip on his shoulder :lol:

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
I like how Ederson couldn't even be arsed to remove the speech marks when copying and pasting that message

Eriku

I absolutely hate everything behind his vile cause. I know people who think he’s alright but everything about his organisation is corrupt, evil and ruining the world.

Genuinely made me laugh out loud, that :lol:

DavidDeSchmikes

Watch Ederson make a mistake against Leicester this weekend

:lol:

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
There’s plenty of things you could criticise Robinson for, so why take the piss out of his height?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Jesus, it really must suck being that short. He’s fecking embarrassing himself every time he walks into a room. Not being familiar with him & his views until a couple of years ago, it’s obvious where some of his hate comes from.

What a cnut.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
He hates Muslims almost as much as you guys hate short people.
Certainly don’t hate short people, just look down on them with a sense of pity. It’s when being short starts to shape one’s actions that I will be vocally critical of them.

Dante

Average bang
What do you mean, "look down on them with a sense of pity"? What a bizarre thing to say.
It's a sense of superiority that comes from believing they're genetically inferior.

They're genetically programmed to be less civilised, although some of them can be normal as well.

2 man midfield

Certainly don’t hate short people, just look down on them with a sense of pity. It’s when being short starts to shape one’s actions that I will be vocally critical of them.
And you know this, how?

2 man midfield

:lol:

Josep Dowling

Bit harsh on Man City.

Fingeredmouse

It's a sense of superiority that comes from believing they're genetically inferior.

They're genetically programmed to be less civilised, although some of them can be normal as well.
I'm not heightist but I'm sicking of them climbing up here on step ladders and taking our jobs. Society's for people of normal height first innit? Nothing against the angry midgets, but they can feck off and make wooden toys and throw rings in mountains and leave us genetically superior people to get on with tolerating the half decent short bastards.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
I'm not heightist but I'm sicking of them climbing up here on step ladders and taking our jobs. Society's for people of normal height first innit? Nothing against the angry midgets, but they can feck off and make wooden toys and throw rings in mountains and leave us genetically superior people to get on with tolerating the half decent short bastards.
Totally agree, Fingered Mouse

prateik

Tommy Robinson should get an I CON shirt made for himself to go along with the ICON one Ederson has on.

I have no idea who Tommy Robinson is..