Top 4 Race 19/20 | duffer: "We [Chelsea] are getting 3rd. Despite what the lunatics in here think, Man United are not all that."

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I really don't understand how? They've lost 2 games since the restart alone. Bloody annoying that
Game in hand if they hold on today and they play Spurs, then Liverpool then City in the cup compared to us playing Villa, Southampton, Palace before Chelsea in the cup... they aren't a worry.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I’m worried about Southampton and Crystal Palace who really should have gotten something from Chelsea. I think both of those teams could really hurt us on the break.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I’m worried about Southampton and Crystal Palace who really should have gotten something from Chelsea. I think both of those teams could really hurt us on the break.
If we're being honest we need to be worried about every team, we can't underestimate anyone. That said I imagine a lot of our players will want some payback for the reverse fixtures.

Paxi

If we're being honest we need to be worried about every team, we can't underestimate anyone. That said I imagine a lot of our players will want some payback for the reverse fixtures.
Yeah that’s true. Never know with the Premier League.

Lee565

Not bothered by arsenal late little surge but next season is going to be interesting for the fight for champions league spots because arsenal have actually had a very good record since arteta took over as manager, I read that since the new year only liverpool have picked up more points than them

RUCK4444

Not bothered by arsenal late little surge but next season is going to be interesting for the fight for champions league spots because arsenal have actually had a very good record since arteta took over as manager, I read that since the new year only liverpool have picked up more points than them
Really?? I would not have thought that at all

Really?? I would not have thought that at all
You're obviously correct Ruck, and Lee is obviously wrong.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/premier-league/formtabelle/wettbewerb/GB1?saison_id=2019&min=20&max=33

diarm

Especially considering we've taken the same number of points off the top 6 this season as we have the bottom 6.

lsd

The Oracle
The day our top four hopes died . Only thing we can hope for now is to hold off Arsenal and hope City's ban holds up

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Going to be a hard top 4 with the run in.

Just have to hope that points aren't dropped vs Palace and that United beat Leicester, then there's a good shout.

Chelsea obviously have a hard last 2 games, and Spurs isn't an easy game for Leicester.

Hoping the City ban is upheld though.

Glorio

Arsenal have been disappointing, and Arteta's change to remove a seasoned player and bring on a kid when they were holding on in a high profile game .... consider me unimpressed

acnumber9

Arsenal have been disappointing, and Arteta's change to remove a seasoned player and bring on a kid when they were holding on in a high profile game .... consider me unimpressed
They’ve settled for a one goal lead in every game I’ve seen them play under Arteta.

Shark

@NotShark
The day our top four hopes died . Only thing we can hope for now is to hold off Arsenal and hope City's ban holds up
What the hell are you on about? Leicester have dropped more points and we'll gain on them again with a win on Thursday.

Leicester are definitely picking up form :nervous:
Leicester form since mid-December: DLLWWLLWDDLLWDDLWD

Hardly form to be afraid of, only got a draw tonight because Arsenal were wasteful and the red card.

Member 90887

What now?

You realize that if anything, our hopes for top 4 just got better.

Now we just have to match LCFC's results and beat them in the last game. So it's very likely that we will actually be in the top 4.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
I’d be confident enough to think we will be in 3rd come the final day but having to get a result away to Leicester is not good.

Irwin99

I don't actually think that was a bad point for Leicester as their next two games are winnable for momentum. It's still very much in our hands though providing we don't drop stupid points.

RyRy11

Paxi

Leicester are dropping out — nothing to worry about.

El Zoido

We will have to win every game for top four. Could still make top five with dropping points though.