Top three outfield players in the Premier League?

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

I would say Hazard, de Bruyne and Sanchez followed closely by Aguero and Silva.
My judgement is based on the last 2 or 3 seasons.

From our own guys I would say Martial and Shaw have the potential to be among the very best one day. Really hope Shaw will come back even stronger.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
In what world is Hazard > Silva, am I really underrating Hazard? I've never seen anything that great other odd moments, he's still potential for me, Silva is that potential fulfilled..
Silva is amazing at his best, true. But he never carries that form out throughout a whole season. He always picks up injuries throughout the season, and is then missing for a few months while he's out or just trying to get back to form. Hazard is also inconsistent but last season he was brilliant all season. His end product leaves a bit to be desired, but he's still overall more productive then Silva is. Overall I don't think there's that much between them, but Hazards pace and dribbling sets him apart IMO. At his very best, I think he's the best player in the league and capable of doing things that nobody else in the league is.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
Silva is amazing at his best, true. But he never carries that form out throughout a whole season. He always picks up injuries throughout the season, and is then missing for a few months while he's out or just trying to get back to form. Hazard is also inconsistent but last season he was brilliant all season. His end product leaves a bit to be desired, but he's still overall more productive then Silva is. Overall I don't think there's that much between them, but Hazards pace and dribbling sets him apart IMO. At his very best, I think he's the best player in the league and capable of doing things that nobody else in the league is.
Again, not that I doubt you but as I'm interested, what are these better things he can do? or has done.. Can you cite any examples? Again, not being pedantic, I haven't watched half of his games in the PL watching mainly United..

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Like everyone else:

1. Aguero
2. Silva
3. Sanchez/Hazard

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
As with moth people's list....

1. Aguero
2. Sanchez
3. Silva

Hazard could easily slot in for either Sanchez or Silva. Aguero stands out though.

Andy_Cole

Hazard should be making everyone's list. He was excellent last year and rightly so the player of the season.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
Fair enough, I just don't rate Hazard as this upper player yet, potential? Yes. Currently though, he's a level behind Sanchez and a few others like Silva, Aguero
He is 25 soon. No more potential within him. I'm tired of people saying potential with Hazard to downgrade him. Last season he was in that level of players so by that standard he is in that level.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
1. Silva
2. Aguero
3. Hazard

Wonder how many mentions Sanchez would've gotten had this thread been created two weeks ago.

bosnian_red

Again, not that I doubt you but as I'm interested, what are these better things he can do? or has done.. Can you cite any examples? Again, not being pedantic, I haven't watched half of his games in the PL watching mainly United..
Hazard? Just his ability to basically dribble past an entire team on his own I guess. He's second only to Messi in terms of going past players in the world I think. His problem has always been his consistency and his end product not matching up to the rest of his game, but when he's on form, he's up there with anyone bar Messi and Ronaldo I think.

bosnian_red

1. Silva
2. Aguero
3. Hazard

Wonder how many mentions Sanchez would've gotten had this thread been created two weeks ago.
Probably the same amount considering he was one of the best players in the league last season scoring 25 goals in all comps as a winger.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Probably the same amount considering he was one of the best players in the league last season scoring 25 goals in all comps as a winger.
Well, Hazard was the best player throughout last season, shouldn't he be in anyone's list?

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Fair enough, I just don't rate Hazard as this upper player yet, potential? Yes. Currently though, he's a level behind Sanchez and a few others like Silva, Aguero
Maybe one day he'll develop his potential to the point where he outperforms all three of the others, and does something like win all the player of the year awards ahead of them..

Deleted member 78215

Hazard's done nothing, recently, to be considered as good as Sanchez. He's been poor, relatively, since Christmas. The overrating of him on here baffles me, it truly does. People might laugh at the media's blindness when it comes to Rooney, but a similar thing happens on here when Hazard is being discussed. He's just not that good. And when people start putting him up near Messi and Ronaldo, I feel like I'm in the Truman Show or something, some bizarre alternate universe wherein everyone's on a massive windup and I've not been cut in on the joke. Fecking mental.

Libano

In top shape, Ramsey is a contender. De Bruyne too. Amazing, versatile players. Schweinsteiger in top condition is definitely up there. Not a fan of Aguero, even though his stats are great. He does one thing very well. In terms of sheer footballing genius, Ozil is right up there. Shame he's a bit of a wimp more often than not. His skills coupled with a strong body and mind would make him an all-time great.

Peak Rooney would walk into this list, too.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
Isn't it too early to mention De Bruyne ?
I don't think so. He was the best player in the Bundesliga last season (and as good as Hazard IMO) and has carried Tha form into this season. He is as deserving as Sanchez is.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
Mata surely makes it ahead of Fabregas and Coutinho. Kompany there is just laughable.
Well, I'd forgotten Mata. He'll be on the list, sure.
Kompany there is laughable? Which other defender's presence or absence defines title-winning runs? He had an error ridden last season, but he is supreme on his day, and rightly a captain.

Andy_Cole

Well, I'd forgotten Mata. He'll be on the list, sure.
Kompany there is laughable? Which other defender's presence or absence defines title-winning runs? He had an error ridden last season, but he is supreme on his day, and rightly a captain.
Maybe a few years ago. He's not even the top 3 defenders in the league at the moment.

diarm

For the last 18 months, you have to have Smalling in there. Well ahead of Hazard in terms of consistency and impact.

Aguero is top with Smalling second and Sanchez third. Silva next with Hazard just after him and then a group including Coutinho, Schweinsteiger, Mata and De Bruyne. Shaw was pushing into that group before his injury.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I don't think so. He was the best player in the Bundesliga last season (and as good as Hazard IMO) and has carried Tha form into this season. He is as deserving as Sanchez is.
I'd wait for him to play some big matches and perform well in them before mentioning among the best players. Just because he was fantastic in Germany, doesn't mean he will be that in England (he's been very good so far tbh but the season is long).

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
In top shape, Ramsey is a contender. De Bruyne too. Amazing, versatile players. Schweinsteiger in top condition is definitely up there. Not a fan of Aguero, even though his stats are great. He does one thing very well. In terms of sheer footballing genius, Ozil is right up there. Shame he's a bit of a wimp more often than not. His skills coupled with a strong body and mind would make him an all-time great.

Peak Rooney would walk into this list, too.
Ramsey isn't top 3 at Arsenal let alone the league.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
In top shape he is. If by top shape we're talking 13/14.
6 months in 2013, you mean? He's obviously had to go through a lot of changes in terms of his role in the team since he had that injury at West Ham, but I still feel Alexis, Santi and Ozil are ahead of him. I'd even stick Koscielny above him.

Treble

Come the end of the season, De Bruyne will be up there.

Eddy_JukeZ

1. Aguero
2. Hazard
3. Silva

Was tempted to put Hazard 1st, but can't get over his poor form this season.