g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Tottenham v Chelsea (what do we want?)

What do you want

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

m1y2

spurs of course, they will never make top 4 this year anyway, if ther's a slight chance we could go on a good run and win the league, we should be glad we have it

dakingpin1999

A Chelsea win so that Liverpool winning the league becomes more difficult, as for Utd we can't make up the 13 points difference it's too much

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Remember when the Gooners were 49 unbeaten...until we did them. They sort of imploded after then. While very unlikely, it's not impossible to catch Chelsea. Spurs won't overtake Chelsea if they win so it makes sense for them to have the points rather than solidify Chelsea's lead.

I see what people are saying that because Chelsea are so far ahead, they might as well have the points. But if Spurs beat them, we would only need a repeat of that scenario 3 more times to catch them up, which is not impossible. We clawed 12 back from a shit hot Newcastle back in the day.

After this week's round of games, I would rather have the difference between United and top as 10 points rather than 13. We can make up the 3 points on Spurs at any time.

People rooting for Chelsea need their heads examined. Spurs win all day for me.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
I wanna win the league, but it's unlikely. I want top 4 so we need point-drops for tottenham.
So i'm hoping for a draw, but will also be happy for a Chelsea win, as long as we win our game(s).

JaffyJoe

Provides RedCafe with shit Twitter news
Don't want chelsea running away with the league, 2-3 bad results and they are back in among the rest of the teams and we also want to chase Spurs down so draw.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
The way I see it, I'd rather have Chelsea win the league than City or especially Liverpool, and we need Spurs to drop as many points as possible. No brainer for me.

D2Z

Supports
Undercover "Chelsea fan" ;)
Chawsea!
Chawsea!
Chawsea!

Diego!
Diego!
Diego!

salford_

As the title is out of reach, a Chelsea win is better. Itll be a draw though IMO. Which suits them. I just do not see them being caught, theyre too resilient to lose enough games to blow it.

And when they do lose, they could already be too far ahead

saivet

I still have some irrational hope of the title, so hoping for a Spurs win.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
We have just got through our worst start in over 25years, and we're just 10points off the top, with 19 to play. A Spurs win will test Chelsea's resolve for the first time this season.
Even if chelsea collapse, there are 4 teams ahead of us trying to win it. It's simply not realistic.

binary bot
Spurs win, we'll get top four with how we're currently playing.

IhabX7

Opted for a draw.

We're going to catch Spurs without the aid of Chelsea. Some of you are too scared of Liverpool winning the league that you're willing to sacrifice our own chance of doing so. It's still very early days and we're on a good run. I've posted Chelsea's very tough next 5 fixtures, if we keep our concentration we might be much closer to them than most would think.

If the last three years didn't get me as pessimistic, I'd have gone for a Spurs win, no question about that.

Brightonian

I'm irrationally confident about us catching Spurs one way or the other, so I'd like a draw. A Chelsea title doesn't really bother me, but I would like to see that long string of green dashes on the BBC's PL table interrupted. It's making me feel inadequate.

ZAGREB RED

Would rather see Spurs beat Chelsea and that pulls Chelsea back in towards the rest and maybe puts a kink in their form.

Adisa

Opted for a draw.

We're going to catch Spurs without the aid of Chelsea. Some of you are too scared of Liverpool winning the league that you're willing to sacrifice our own chance of doing so. It's still very early days and we're on a good run. I've posted Chelsea's very tough next 5 fixtures, if we keep our concentration we might be much closer to them than most would think.

If the last three years didn't get me as pessimistic, I'd have gone for a Spurs win, no question about that.
This has very little to do with Liverpool winning the league. The chances of of winning it are minuscule.

IhabX7

This has very little to do with Liverpool winning the league. The chances of of winning it are minuscule.
If they lose against Spurs, then it's 10 points. with 18 matches to go. EIGHTEEN.

And if we win against Liverpool, we're only 2 points behind them. So this myth of us needing a lot of teams to collapse in order for us to win the league is completely rubbish. We just need to win our matches, and watch Chelsea over the next five games and see how close we are.

welshmanc75

Spurs to win for me. Chelsea are due some bad results and in our current form none of the other teams above us should worry us, starting with the dippers in 2 weeks. Title may still be a long shot and I may be slightly delusional but I still think there's a chance albeit a small one

wr8_utd

:'(
6 wins in a row and people think we might have a chance at the title? Chelsea need to win and go 8 clear of Liverpool before their tough month. Lets face it, we've improved but we're not going to make up these many points on ALL of the teams above us. Off the chasing pack, Liverpool seem the most consistent so we need to hope Chelsea keep winning.

devil in me

A Chelsea win, and it pains me to say it. It helps our top 4 chances more than any other result and on a side note it keeps the scousers away from the top. 4-0 Chelsea, a big ruck and a few reds would be excellent.

Dyslexic Untied

Voted for a draw. Chelsea might be too far ahead, but it is still possible in theory. They could have injuries to the likes of Costa and Hazard for example. Anyway, draw or win the difference for Spurs is just a point.

wr8_utd

:'(
Opted for a draw.

It's halfway into the season. We just have too many teams ahead of us this season.

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
Tottenham win leaves top 4 still well within our own hands but reduces the gap to Chelsea. Tottenham win is the purists choice.

buckooo1978

Chelsea for me....

Very hard for us to catch them, better chance of overhauling Spurs/City/Arsenal, Liverpool drop 2 more points behind as well

Had we picked up even a few more points in those games vrs Arsenal/Stoke/Burnley/West Ham etc I'd have voted draw

We've a lot of games from mid-January onward with Hull double header and Europa League back in February so it would be incredible to keep this run going

Adisa

Opted for a draw.

Even if Chelsea lose tomorrow and its 10 points, that's still a big ask. Chelsea would have to lose 3 times and draw once without us dropping any points. I'm not saying that's impossible but it's highly unlikely. Also, we are not the only team behind them. There are 4 teams between them and us. I would like us to get into the top 4 and put some distance between us and fourth place before we start worrying about Chelsea.

EvilIrwin

If Utd had any chance of the title then either a draw or Tottenham win but this is a no brainer. Chelsea win otherwise Liverpool will be closer to their first premiership title.
Also need to move out of the flipping 6th position!!

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Chelsea win and we can then fully burry Liverpool's title chances if we beat them at home.