Training Pics

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Are the lads back in training?

Edit - Vida is right though, Rooney does look in excellent shape. The best I've seen him in a preseason. I'm sure I can be forgiven for questioning his motivation there.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Zaha looks really excited with meeting Moyes.

"This isn't the Scottish bloke that I signed for."

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Zaha's expression has me convinced he will be an absolute world beater at some point.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Zaha looks ripped.

Rafael is still the most adorable footballer on earth. Don't you just give him a hug and sneak him some chocolate milk when Moyes isn't looking?

lysglimt

Scout
Rooney looks 5 kilos slimmer than I have ever seen him before - is he ill or something ?

Vasey20|13

I love how Zaha looks.

Almost as if he's thinking 'I signed here to come play under Fergie and i end up with this'.

ninety

Starting to see why someone on here called Moyes "lizardman". Whenever I see him now i think ahh there's good old lizardman. if im being honest he's not the most attract of blokes, but maybe that's a good thing. he won't be getting sidetracked by the ladies.

Abbsta

:lol: Valencia is going to have serious competition from Zaha and I'm not talking about football.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Zaha is going to be quite something here, I can feel. Look at him, determined, ripped as shit. I sense a big debut season from him.

Member 39557

Zaha looks concerned. He's noticed the lack of body heat from Moyes, thus confirming he is a cold blooded Lizard. Look at the gap between them, and notice how Moyes has his fist clenched. There's a definite problem there.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Training tops and shorts are different to their kit numbers. Zaha has 62 on his shorts.
I know that, but recently a lot of the training gear numbers have coincided with the squad numbers. It was only really Giggs, Scholes, and the more experience players who would still wear random numbers, if you look.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I know that, but recently a lot of the training gear numbers have coincided with the squad numbers. It was only really Giggs, Scholes, and the more experience players who would still wear random numbers, if you look.
Yeah, just edited my post. Think you could be right as there's nobody who currently has the number 22 shirt in our squad (though we don't know what numbers Zaha and Varela are getting either).

Everest Red

Reddest ever
Giggs always wears 58

Trigg

aka Trippin_Stoned
Only a matter of time before the discussion goes to training numbers and squad numbers...

Revan

Assumptionman
Rooney doesn't look fat, keep him. Evra is laughing, keep him too. And Fabio is back, keep him and don't sign Baines.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Wilf has stolen Bale's hair.