Transfer Deadline Day

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
Just to fit everything in with latest transfer updates for the final day, we might be in for the busiest one yet with even Arsenal getting in to the act and we had one last year so why not another :D

To start off:

Breaking News...
Jelavic bid rejected from Leicester (6.5m)

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
It does look like we may be in for a fun final day, though no mega moves look likely.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Damn I will be traveling the most of tomorrow and I will miss out on most of the action.

032Devil

I've probably witnessed evidence that we're not buying anyone else this summer.

While shopping at John Lewis in/near Cheadle this afternoon, I saw David Gill shopping with his missus(?) for some clothes. He's probably got nothing better to do.

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
I have just seen a report (Sporting Life) that Tottenham and Fulham are interested in Muntari.

Team Brian GB

Supports
Chelsea
Apparently a deal has been agreed to send Christian Poulsen to some random side in France.

Team Brian GB

Supports
Chelsea
Doubt it will match 2008 but expect a few clubs to be busy. Hope Chelsea don't get Modric.
The closing of the January window really did send the market into meltdown, on top of £100 Million worth of deals being completed in Torres, Luiz and Carroll you had the whole Charlie Adam thing, a 101 million rumours were flying around that Tottenham was bidding for every midfielder and striker in midfielder - if you pressed the red button on SSN you probably got a feed of Harry Redknapp's phone traffic.

alastair

ignorant
Arsenal look like they'll be busy tomorrow. Wenger's in France. I'm hoping for two midfielders and maybe a striker if Bendtner and Chamakh leave.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Wenger's in France for a UEFA Coaching meet. The likes of Fergie etc are all there.

Team Brian GB

Supports
Chelsea
Really? Seems like a strange time to organise it. Redknapp would have to turn down that invitation every year.
It depends what the criteria to meet are, I doubt it is an open invitation.

phelans shorts

The closing of the January window really did send the market into meltdown, on top of £100 Million worth of deals being completed in Torres, Luiz and Carroll you had the whole Charlie Adam thing, a 101 million rumours were flying around that Tottenham was bidding for every midfielder and striker in midfielder - if you pressed the red button on SSN you probably got a feed of Harry Redknapp's phone traffic.
:lol:

I know have the image of them doing a tap into his phone that you can ring up and listen in, I am told Babestation and other such things work that way.