Transfer Deadline Day

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
:lol:

I know have the image of them doing a tap into his phone that you can ring up and listen in, I am told Babestation and other such things work that way.
Imagine what the back page of the News of the World would have looked like if they got into his phone.

Team Brian GB

Supports
Chelsea
Who is Bryan Ruiz, and why according to Sky is Fulham bidding £10.5 Million for him?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Well Bendtner is apparently off to Sunderland/Stoke and Chamakh will be allegedly allowed to go on loan. They need a striker if that happens, they'll be ridiculously short on strikers.

alastair

ignorant
Isn't Park supposed to be that one striker?
Well if Bendtner and Chamakh both leave, we'll only have two when Wenger probably would fancy three. Either we'll get a winger and let Gervinho play inside if we're desperate, or we'll get another one in. I'd personally just keep Nik as third choice.

Skywarden

Well if Bendtner and Chamakh both leave, we'll only have two when Wenger probably would fancy three. Either we'll get a winger and let Gervinho play inside if we're desperate, or we'll get another one in. I'd personally just keep Nik as third choice.
Very well. Question is, is Bendtner ready to continue warming the bench? Can't see him fancy it too much.

alastair

ignorant
Very well. Question is, is Bendtner ready to continue warming the bench? Can't see him fancy it too much.
Yeh, he wants to leave in order to start more. I like Bendtner - really rate him when he plays in the centre. Whenever Wenger sticks him out on the right wing he looks awful and people thus rate him as a poor player. I hope he does well wherever he goes.

Team Brian GB

Supports
Chelsea
Talented player at Twente - surprised he's not going bigger than Fulham to be honest.
I just looked him up, he has some great stats - especially for a winger - but buying from the Netherlands is always precarious, especially when big clubs don't go in for them.

Alves to Middlesbrough for instance.

alastair

ignorant
I just looked him up, he has some great stats - especially for a winger - but buying from the Netherlands is always precarious, especially when big clubs don't go in for them.

Alves to Middlesbrough for instance.
I sympathise with all Dutch clubs when it comes to selling their players - I'm pretty sure Alves has reduced the value of all their players by about £5m in the last few years, just in case they're as bad as he was.

Team Brian GB

Supports
Chelsea
I sympathise with all Dutch clubs when it comes to selling their players - I'm pretty sure Alves has reduced the value of all their players by about £5m in the last few years, just in case they're as bad as he was.
Don't forget Kezman.

Team Brian GB

Supports
Chelsea
Don't forget the favourite of all Man United fans, the West Ham Legend Marco Boogers.

Apparently Redknapp signed him based on a video - sounds like him.

Flying Fox

It's on now lads

Deadline Day | Sky Sports | Home | News

As the drama builds, Simon Thomas and Georgie Thompson will take you into the evening when they will be joined by former Charlton boss Alan Curbishley while Jim White and Natalie Sawyer will build the tension to the deadline at 11pm as managers scramble to bring in new faces. Iain Dowie and Dave Bassett will give expert reaction to all the moves.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Stoke agree fee with Birmingham for Cameron Jerome.
Shaun Wright Phillips to QPR.

KM

Harry's day has started early. He is already on SSN right now :lol:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Talented player at Twente - surprised he's not going bigger than Fulham to be honest.
He will get regular games at Fulham and try to prove himself in Premier League although if they sign him for reported £11m they will probably ask for a small fortune when they sell him on which may block eventual move to a bigger side for some time.

KM

Scott Dann to blackburn

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history

KM

Mario Balotelli's the only player whose profile doesn't work on the Citeh website. Most probably a co-incidence though.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Mario Balotelli's the only player whose profile doesn't work on the Citeh website. Most probably a co-incidence though.
I'm worried that you might have been trawling the City website for hours to discover this fact ;)