Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bojan11

Maybe they spotted him in the stadium? High profile people like LvG don't exactly watch the games mixed with the regular fans.
He was most likely on the coach back from Burnley.

Juve game killed off at 5.30pm the same day we played. Unless LVG has a body double.

pascell

If we sign Falcao the tweet about us buying new curtains, when there's a hole in the roof couldn't be anymore true. We do have the no.9 shirt available too....
And if Powell and Lawrence both go on loan to Leicester that'll be great.
Imagine a deadline day of Falcao and Vidal :drool:

Jev

good on him, although I don't really understand why he didn't get a chance to prove himself in a competitive game yet.
Think it's fine, wouldn't get much game time. He did well in the Championship last year, if he impresses in a PL team as well, he should be ready next season.

Hal9000

good on him, although I don't really understand why he didn't get a chance to prove himself in a competitive game yet.
Injuries?

He was injured throughout Pre-Season. Played at MK-Dons. LVG wants a smaller squad?

Best for his development to go on loan.

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Although Falcao is not a player we believe we need; if the rumors of RvP needing surgery are true, it would be fantastic business and very well done by Ed.

Now that we have sold Kagawa, if RvP was out for a good chunk of time, it would mean we were so heavily dependent on Rooney/Mata for the 2 roles up top (or just Rooney if we went 4-3-3.) Obviously this is all dependent on RvP being out for months and months.... If RvP is fit and well and we sign Falcao I won't be mad but it will be stupid as feck when our midfield is still in crisis.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Although Falcao is not a player we believe we need; if the rumors of RvP needing surgery are true, it would be fantastic business and very well done by Ed.

Now that we have sold Kagawa, if RvP was out for a good chunk of time, it would mean we were so heavily dependent on Rooney/Mata for the 2 roles up top (or just Rooney if we went 4-3-3.) Obviously this is all dependent on RvP being out for months and months.... If RvP is fit and well and we sign Falcao I won't be mad but it will be stupid as feck when our midfield is still in crisis.
They are saying Negredo going out, so that would give them Falcao. I would love him. RVP, that is the risk we took signing him. He should have had that operation during the summer.

Suggs

Illarramendi has apparrently agreed to join Liverpool.

Castia

I just can't see the Falcao stuff being true, he's off to City imo. Nagredo will go back to Spain leaving them a space for Falcao.

Jev

Illarramendi has apparrently agreed to join Liverpool.
Could be good business if true. He's been very disappointing for Real but was an exciting player at Sociedad and will cost a lot less than what Real paid.

If true, Real will probably be in the market for a new CM (Vidal?) and won't be selling Khedira.

Status
Not open for further replies.