Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Would bonuses and incentives be a way for PSG to cheat FFP rules, so initial wage is low and then incidental bonusses for appearances etc would bulk it up
As an Accountant in my previous life ;), bonuses and all incentives eventually end up under "payroll" anyway. So I'd highly doubt FFP could be bypassed like that.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

Bojan11

Ronaldo and Ibrahimovic in the same team? I'd give it two weeks max before they fall out.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
TBH until I have seen the full quotes, I'm not getting excited.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Thing is though, stay as in run down his contract, or stay as in sign a new long term deal? Better off in the De Gea thread though.

scorgasm

Last Man Standing champion 2020/21

LvG asked if Victor Valdes is good enough to be no.1 goalkeeper: "Of course that is the case, otherwise he wouldn't be here." #MUFC

Devil may care

Yeah...what exactly does that mean?
It's usually done when the clubs have some ill feeling or the club wanting to buy has a player the selling team want so they don't want to deal directly, like how we did the deal for Mata via freelance agents as we didn't want to deal directly as Chelsea wanted Rooney who hadn't signed his Moyes mega deal at the time.

Nickosaur

It's usually done when the clubs have some ill feeling or the club wanting to buy has a player the selling team want so they don't want to deal directly, like how we did the deal for Mata via freelance agents as we didn't want to deal directly as Chelsea wanted Rooney who hadn't signed his Moyes mega deal at the time.
So...is there any ill-feeling?

Realise we might be veering off topic but it's kinda relevant right?

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Yeah...what exactly does that mean?
Wasn't it 3rd parties who allegedly did the deal for Mata.

I assume most big transfers are done through intermediaries representing the clubs and players anyway. At least that's how I've always seen things at a more corporate level when it comes to negotiating contracts and tuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.