Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
The shit Mou haters come up with is hilarious :lol:
It‘s not even that. It's catering the squad to the system of a manager and then having to rebuild once the manager inevitably leaves.
Only a few clubs are immune to that though. They have a tactical identity and hire the coaches that fit their „philosophy“. That’s why they (Barca, Real, Atletico, Bayern, Juve) rarely rebuild. Bayern will test this with the Kovac appointment.

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
So truth is, he is no better than those? Or what exactly is your point?
My point was very clear. Have another look at my post and see if you can figure it out. If you are still having difficulties I will add some pictures, ok?

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He also dominated a brilliant City midfield. Yes he has been poor but I didn’t think it was even up debate that Pogba has the potential to be the best midfielder around. His problem is consistency.
Fair enough but “generational talent”?
By the way, he was played off the park for the first half of the City game too,

Infra-red

Everyone will change their mind now and he'll be "class".

Personally I think he looks really good for his age.
I haven't seen enough to come to a judgement, but our resident Dutch football fans seem unconvinced re his ability to succeed at a big club.

Mainoldo

It‘s not even that. It's catering the squad to the system of a manager and then having to rebuild once the manager inevitably leaves.
Only a few clubs are immune to that though. They have a tactical identity and hire the coaches that fit their „philosophy“. That’s why they (Barca, Real, Atletico, Bayern, Juve) rarely rebuild. Bayern will test this with the Kovac appointment.
Not a bad bunch of Clubs!! I just don’t see why United fans now believe we don’t require identity. I know it’s been 5 years since the title be really!

United_We_Stand

According to Radio MARCA, Atleti have contacted the Argentine's representatives to assess his possible inclusion in the team for next season.
The forward, currently at Manchester City, is understood not to have dismissed the option of a return.
So both club and player have called for future talks because, as of this moment, Aguero is only focused on the World Cup in Russia.
http://www.marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2018/05/10/5af40632e2704e6f2c8b4593.html

United_We_Stand

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Educate me? What young player with potential has benefited from his coaching? The best to ever play the game? You talking abt Ronaldo? Who like Messi basically plays unmanaged? Come better please.
There are plenty of threads for you to hijack with your anti Jose agenda. Can we keep this about transfers please?

Dolf

I'd take Jorginho, Fred and Pulisic. As much as I love Martial, I think Pulisic would benefit the club more right now.

Member 90887

Straight swap with Pulisic and it's a deal.
Seconded, i wouldn't think twice if that was possible.

It would solve some of our problems, he plays mainly RW even though he can also play on the left. it would free one of the 3 LW we have, leaving just Rashford and Sanchez on the left. Rashford can also play in the striker position. and we wound finally have someone on the right.

dove

I’m sure Chelsea fans would be a lot more satisfied if they still had De Bruyne and Salah on the books. Unless Mourinho is winning league titles he does nothing to preserve the longivity of the club. He need not buy Pogba’s and Lindelof’s of this world because he can’t develop talent. So this summer I expect ready made signings if he wants to win the league not players who need improving to get to the next level. We will win frig all.
Well I can imagine there are several players who don't enjoy the system and philosophy, that I think can happen, and when you are players with top potential like Martial, Pogba, you may wanna play more attacking football.. I think you'd be fool to think that Martial is totally happy and Pogs doesn't seem delighted either...wheather they leave is another thing
I was referring to "we need to rebuild again because of all the old robots he signed" which is just simply a nonsense based on nothing coming from a true Mou hater.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
I'd want Pulisic plus cash.
Good luck with that conversation. „We want your starting winger who might be a marketing gold mine for our unwanted and unhappy bench player. And you have to throw in some cash as well.“

pascell

I rate Sancho too, but he is a left winger.

Not really an area we need to address as we’re pretty stacked there.
I think he's talented and young enough to learn to play RW.

I'd also depends what Dortmund are planning on doing with regards to Batsuayi. If they make his move permanent, they'll have Batsuayi, Reus, Pulasic, Sancho, Philipp, Goetze, Kagawa and Schurrle.

Maybe a Martial on a season long loan wouldn't be a bad move for both parties, if they don't sign Batsuayi.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Good luck with that conversation. „We want your starting winger who might be a marketing gold mine for our unwanted and unhappy bench player. And you have to throw in some cash as well.“
Martial was worth 57m as an unknown teenager, remember that was before the market exploded and he's proven that the talent is there.

Pulisic is supposedly available for around 40m so there's no way he's worth more than Martial.

Flytan

Martial was worth 57m as an unknown teenager, remember that was before the market exploded and he's proven that the talent is there.

Pulisic is supposedly available for around 40m so there's no way he's worth more than Martial.
No Martial sold for 57M before the market exploded. Everyone knew we overpaid but that was because the deal was done quick and we needed a player. Not to mention that 57M number includes him winning Balon d'Or which isn't happening here (correct?). I don't trust the talent from the US in football so even as a Martial "hater" I wouldn't want this deal.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
No Martial sold for 57M before the market exploded. Everyone knew we overpaid but that was because the deal was done quick and we needed a player. Not to mention that 57M number includes him winning Balon d'Or which isn't happening here (correct?). I don't trust the talent from the US in football so even as a Martial "hater" I wouldn't want this deal.
Well he started playing at Brackley Town :lol: before moving to the US and is with Dortmund since he was 15. Hardly a 100% product of the US „soccer“ system.

Flytan

Well he started playing at Brackley Town :lol: before moving to the US and is with Dortmund since he was 15. Hardly a 100% product of the US „soccer“ system.
Oh it's more my lack of trust in anything United States when it comes to football than anything personal against the kid. Haha

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Yeah it does, but I think even without that we've paid 47m already after one of the latest additions we paid.

As for not trusting the US players that makes no sense given he's not coming from the MLS.

United_We_Stand

"City have scouted Jorginho extensively this season, and are considered to be the front-runners in the race for the holding midfielder’s signature."

Status
Not open for further replies.