Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
completely forgot he played for them, city legend! we should be trying for more agueros, suarezes, dybalas before they become too expensive. Also would love to see finally United have a pacey, low centre gravity, technical striker for once. I like Lukaku but I think we can certainly upgrade or at least make Lukaku some competition andadd some diversity to our attack. Sanchez is better off as an advanced playmaker, he lost his pace and explosivness past few years..
The money isnt the issue it was the lack of active recruiting and scouting in Fergies later years.

AP88

Supports
Man City
Isn't Perisic a left winger?
Yes, and Mourinho doesn’t currently have one. Sanchez, Rashford and Martial are inadequate at actually getting to the line and crossing. Perisic would be an upgrade.

Absolute. Non sense unless Jose wanna ship Rashford away too
If Rashford has a brain he’ll spend preseason developing as a right winger; he’s not special on the left, just either runs it out of play on the outside or inverts into congestion - at least on the right he’d be able to cross naturally.

ash_86

Sanchez clearly wants to play in the left. We'd be going in for a RW for sure

Smores

Yes, and Mourinho doesn’t currently have one. Sanchez, Rashford and Martial are inadequate at actually getting to the line and crossing. Perisic would be an upgrade.

If Rashford has a brain he’ll spend preseason developing as a right winger; he’s not special on the left, just either runs it out of play on the outside or inverts into congestion - at least on the right he’d be able to cross naturally.
Applies equally to Martial i think. Both need to learn to be more flexible especially if we move to a fluid front line

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Never heard of him which is surprising as we need a winger and if 40m bids are being turned down
His Dad was a top striker about 20 years ago. If he’s anything like his Dad, then whoever signs him will have a very good player.

99fan

His Dad was a top striker about 20 years ago. If he’s anything like his Dad, then whoever signs him will have a very good player.
He is an excellent winger, i thought Juventus trying to sign him or at least Juve fans wish to sign him

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Why should it annoy Aguero. They're not going to keep him against his will .
If Aguero is the one to force the move he won’t get his loyalty fee.

ElectroManiac

I would love it if we get Meunier. He is a United fan and he has a good understanding with Lukaku every time they play on the National Team. He is a really good crosser.

Though not easy to do business with PSG

United_We_Stand

Why wouldn't PSG fans like it? He is a brilliant RB, having him as a backup is a spoil of riches.
He liked a tweet praising the atmosphere created by Marseille fans at Velodrome ahead of their Europa League quarterfinal match against RB Leipzig back in April. And things went sour between him and PSG fans.
But he posted on Instagram later today about a positive meeting with PSG ultras to resolve the matter. He's not going anywhere.
http://www.espn.co.uk/football/club...-how-the-full-back-lost-his-own-clubs-support

Last edited:

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
City just buying every goddamn player out there
Like who?
We’re linked with 3 as far as I know (Jorginho, Bailey, de Ligt) but if we got more than 1 of those I’d be surprised.
Lots of title winning teams rest on their laurels and stick with same first XI. They don’t repeat.

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Gladbach needs a striker in the worst way. If he goes there, he will play a lot, might even establish himself as the starter. Playing in front of a midfield three of Hazard-Stindl-Raffael would be a pretty tasty spot. Plus that team should come on a lot with full health and compete for a Champions League spot next season.

Bestietom

I would be happy with Savic for Midfield and Willian or Bailey for RW. But we also need 2 attacking full backs.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Never heard of him which is surprising as we need a winger and if 40m bids are being turned down
His dad was quality
hilarious he’s actually nothing like his dad though. For one he’s tall! Got his work rate though. Changed the game when he came on against England, won me some money.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Used to love watching Enrico Chiesa, although he could never really establish himself in the Italy side. He got a lot of goals for Parma though, some really good ones too.

Status
Not open for further replies.