Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDFC Manager

Courtois and Hazard seem to be whoring themselves to Madrid for at least a few seasons now.

beingshe7don

Chelsea won't win anything this season. They are pitted against Barca in the Champions League and will most likely lose. City are clear favorites to win the league. They could possibly win the FA cup which could easily mean that Hazard and Courtois could be on their way out. Madrid will look to replace Bale, Benzema and even Ronaldo. I can see them getting Hazard and Lewandowski to replace their ageing strike force.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Chelsea won't win anything this season. They are pitted against Barca in the Champions League and will most likely lose. City are clear favorites to win the league. They could possibly win the FA cup which could easily mean that Hazard and Courtois could be on their way out. Madrid will look to replace Bale, Benzema and even Ronaldo. I can see them getting Hazard and Lewandowski to replace their ageing strike force.
Neymar's agent will whore him around to Madrid soon enough for another big signing bonus.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
"Zidane will decide this week in Abu Dhabi if they sign Kepa in the winter market. Besides Kepa, Madrid will go for Courtois the next summer"

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
They're not going to sign both. Neither will be happy on the bench.
the answers to the tweet think the same, and they take it as a joke, including also De Gea and Donnarumma :D
Apparently Courtois said that he misses his children and would like to return to Spain, so they will surely focus on him for a while.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
the answers to the tweet think the same, and they take it as a joke, including also De Gea and Donnarumma :D
Apparently Courtois said that he misses his children and would like to return to Spain, so they will surely focus on him for a while.
Yeah, Courtois has openly courted Real Madrid. Problem would be convincing Chelsea to sell.

tomaldinho1

Isn't his agent his dad? What if it's Neymar master mind all along?
Yh I've always wondered if Real is his ultimate goal. Given the shit storm/impossibility of trying to move from Barca to RM maybe PSG is a nice stepping stone for him. If you are interested in becoming a true great and winning the Ballon D'Or as a modern day player you want to be at Barca or RM (Messi vs Ronaldo) and it's looking likely Ronaldo is now on the decline. Enter Neymar jnr.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Isn't his agent his dad? What if it's Neymar master mind all along?
I hope so just because it would be hilarious to see someone do PSG like they did us with di Maria but the thing with greedy agents is that they want their players to move often for agent fees.

It wouldn't surprise me if he is flirting with city, Chelsea or even us after he goes to Madrid.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Neymar is the Qatari poster boy, he won't be moving anywhere before the 2022 world cup held in...Qatar, at which point he'll be 30years of age and would still command a fee of £200m, I very much doubt Real would go for him at that point, as we've seen with Veratti and Thiago Silva, PSG don't sell players they don't want to sell.

If Neymar really did want to end up at Real after moving from Barca, he should have come here or Arsenal for a few years and left at 27/28.

United_We_Stand

While the prospect of Griezmann had been raised again, it is understood that word has got back to Old Trafford that Barca are "very far ahead". That is not particularly seen as a concern as United are considering a few options for the summer, in different positions.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Best for all parties I believe, I can see Griezmann being a much better fit in Barca's front 3 than us having to shoehorn him into the starting XI

Our priorities need to be a number 10 and or a player with more individual ability

United Pro

The article also says that Chelsea are also tracking Philipp Max. I've never see him play, but a quick search on google shows that he's a left back who's got 1 goal and 8 assists in the Bundesliga already this season. Pretty impressive from that stat alone.

cyberman

The Griezmann stories are the easiest stories in the world to write.
The press were always going to create a saga about a player they think will leave next summer. Remember Madrid and their "Project Griezmann?" Yeah, me neither.
Utd were linked with Ozil, days later its a race with Barca.
It'll be the same with Rose, I predict Liverpool will get thrown into the mix.
PSG will come in for Sandro while Bayern will fight for Sanchez.
You heard it here first.

United Pro

I'd have no real problem if Griezmann joined Barca, as long as we got a top forward instead. Saying that, it's a Delaney article and he wrote "The French international did sign a new contract in June after the United move collapsed, but it is felt that will merely boost his price, and that Barca will likely have to pay well over £100m." The thing is, he has a €100m release clause that can be activated next summer again, so that comment is surely not true.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Where is he gonna play at Barcelona though?
Whether it be 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 Diamond, he fits. Barca have even been playing 4-4-2 a bit recently which is what he's used to playing.

Ter Stegen
Roberto---- Pique----Umtiti -----Alba
Busquets
Paulinho--- Iniesta
Griezmann
L.Suarez---------L.Messi

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Whether it be 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 Diamond, he fits. Barca have even been playing 4-4-2 a bit recently which is what he's used to playing.

Ter Stegen
Roberto---- Pique----Umtiti -----Alba
Busquets
Paulinho--- Iniesta
Griezmann
L.Suarez---------L.Messi
Where does the other 100 million dollar player play then?

Dembele.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
And you got Coutinho coming in as well. Very unbalanced and expensive side it would be then !

MyOnlySolskjaer

Is Nelson Semedo injured? Does he not play that much?
He's being rotated with Sergi Roberto, I know Semedo got the full 90 in 5/6 CL games. And he got a little bit more game time in November when Roberto was injured. I just think Roberto is the better option and fit for Barcelona, he's been one of the most in-form right backs in Europe in 2017. It's an interesting battle as both are great options but Roberto deserves credit.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Where does the other 100 million dollar player play then?

Dembele.
They've been playing 4-4-2 a bit recently as I posted, right now they're playing Denis Suarez and Rakitic as inverted wingers, Ousmane can easily slot in instead. Luis Suarez won't last forever, his form is already dipping and signing Griezmann right now at a cut-price of 89M with the way the market is going makes sense.

Fiery

Madrid decide to sign in winter. Kepa + a striker. Icardi>Werner
:annoyed: How did i miss this? Buckle up! Grandpa Flo is on the prowl lmao. Real Madrid might end up with KDB, Kun Aguero, Courtois, Hazard and Icardi :lol:. If Zidane can keep him on a leash they will sign Kepa and maybe Werner.

This Winter is going to be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.