Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Most Barca fans seem to think Suarez has dropped a few levels so the Griezmann interest makes sense.

salford_

Guillem Balauge is clueless, still think we will get Grizi!
Barca deal is probably done with Griez tbh. Quite obvious that they have met and had talks, says it all. Atletico are powerless if Barca trigger the fee. Their complaints wont/cant affect their willingness to deal with barca

salford_

gareth bale rumours bore me to death. I'd rather sit on a chair and count my feet than read another fecking Bale rumour

EDIT: VVD rumours too. They can sling their hook. Reckon he will leave next summer and in Jan ; City sign Inigo Martinez

salford_

We should hijack Coutinho and windmill our cocks in their general direction just on principle :lol:
as if your cock is even big enough to windmill. :D

joke. I'd laugh if Neymar ends up joining though, the 'Cules' will freak!

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
as if your cock is even big enough to windmill. :D

joke. I'd laugh if Neymar ends up joining though, the 'Cules' will freak!
I assure you the prospect of windmilling in barcelona's direction would add 15 inches to it :D

AlexUTD

Barca deal is probably done with Griez tbh. Quite obvious that they have met and had talks, says it all. Atletico are powerless if Barca trigger the fee. Their complaints wont/cant affect their willingness to deal with barca
Well personally i think Barcelona are making waves about Grizi to put pressure on Coutinho to go on strike again.

I have faith in agent Pogba and Grizi`s brother to get him here at Theatre of Dreams :devil:

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Neil Custis is reporting Mourinho will make a £90m bid for Hazard.

I know it's the Sun but Custis is quite reliable with Utd rumours.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt

:lol:
Chelsea would sell Stamford bridge before selling hazard to us.

Wayne's World

The same Hazard who can't stand Mourinho and is one of the main reasons Mourinho got sacked from Chelsea the second time?

Yeah I don't think that this rumour has legs to stand on...

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
L'Equipe writes tomorrow about an agreement between PSG and Valencia for Guedes.35m€,from june 2018

beingshe7don

L'Equipe writes tomorrow about an agreement between PSG and Valencia for Guedes.35m€,from june 2018
Guedes is a great attacking player and Valencia are getting a great deal. United should try and hijack the deal. Would have loved Guedes to come to United.

FujiVice

In a perfect world, we win the Champions League and in the summer Hazard tweets "I'm signing for the champion's league winner." That would be a pay off to a long running Cafe storyline.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers

:lol: could you imagine the rent boy meltdown? Seriously there is more chance of me going to United. Only thing that could make this happen is if Jose had some serious dirt on Roman but he would probably be buried somewhere in Siberia by now if that was the case.

ti vu

Doesn't he also play from the left?
He can play as SS and n the right. Why PSG signed him and sell for pretty for non profit? He has been great this season. If there is any leg in this, I hope we hijack this deal. Looks like would fit in well with our team.

Judas

Open to offers
Custis has got plenty right about us in the past, the blind hate he gets on here is tragic, simply because of who he is and who he works for. But carry on being sheep.

Having said that, does sound very unlikely.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Custis has got plenty right about us in the past, the blind hate he gets on here is tragic, simply because of who he is and who he works for. But carry on being sheep.

Having said that, does sound very unlikely.
Isn't he the first one who correctly said Rooney will move to Everton? He is good at his job when it comes to United.

Although an massive idiot in general.

deafepl

I can't see Chelsea selling Hazard next summer but certainly will sell hazard in summer 2019, assuming he is not going to sign new extensions contract with Chelsea. If Real Madrid give up on him and Mourinho left United in 2019 once his contract expires so United will be favourites for him.

royboy16

The moon gave me flowers for funerals to come.

I remember when we played them at the bridge recently where Jose was just outside the tunnel meeting the old Chelsea staff and Chelsea players,Hazzard wouldn't even make eye contact with him,let alone acknowledge him,I don't think they like each other very much and also if he did leave Chelsea it would probably be abroad.

a_devil_inside

Big footed hermaphrodite
I remember when we played them at the bridge recently where Jose was just outside the tunnel meeting the old Chelsea staff and Chelsea players,Hazzard wouldn't even make eye contact with him,let alone acknowledge him,I don't think they like each other very much and also if he did leave Chelsea it would probably be abroad.
Was probably more a case Hazard wasn't looking

Status
Not open for further replies.