Transfer Tweets - 2017 | When posting a tweet in a foreign language, post English translation too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheekiey

I'm
You are right. Its no doubt that if he can do business this window, it will be a starting 11 player.
a little confused about your earlier post, you say you don't have names but it's a starting 11 player? So you do know? Little confused

Fracture90

What about getting Pepe? He's contract will be out next summer, he's beyond experienced and he's got at least 2 more good seasons in his feet. He would help our defence a great deal just question remains is his relationship with Mourinho beyond repairing? He was the one to criticise Mourinho for his shunning of Casillas.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Love these threads. When does the notification bar for tweet updates start? :drool:

bucky

Really hope not, he doesn't solve the problems of the team and forces us to play a #10.

William Carvallho might be a good signing in January but I don't know if we can get him mid season.
I don't think he'll move in January, but he isn't solely a #10. He can play on the right and is actually very good there. He also has the attitude to work defensively in a Mourinho team.

Acquire Me

I'm

a little confused about your earlier post, you say you don't have names but it's a starting 11 player? So you do know? Little confused
Mourinho will not buy a player in this window if he cant go straight in to our first 11. Thats for sure.

Devil may care

Its a good chance we will see something this window. Its not Payet, so no point spending time in that thread. I dont have names, but one of them is top class, but not playing so much at the moment. Guess we will know more soon.
Hmmm, that fits with the Gimenez rumour, especially if it's a starter. I guess bucky's guess of James also fits but I couldn't see him being a guarenteed starter.

AndyJ1985

Mourinho will not buy a player in this window if he cant go straight in to our first 11. Thats for sure.
As it should be. We have plenty of squad players. What we need now is a serious injection of quality to improve our best XI. I'm sure Mourinho will do all he can to address this.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
According to Calciomercato Inter could offer 60 m€ for James :drool:

kirk buttercup

If we sign any players I think it will be another CB or DM. Problem is I don't think we will get the quality we need in January . I would rather we wait for real Quality in the summer than go for more squad players we have plenty of them.

The red panther

princess transfer emo
I want us to sign a good leftback because Darmian is hopeless and Shaw seems to never be fit. I would also like a winger to compete with Martial.

We need to stop playing rashford on the wings and use him as a striker, Zlatan doesn't have to play all the time and I don't see why it couldn't be an option to play with 2 strikers from time to time. Also Pogba is a midfielder and not a number 10, use Mata or Rooney on that position and play Pogba a bit deeper in a midfield partnership with Herrera or Carrick.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Cesc (who I'll be very sad to see go) and Oscar out and replaced by Verratti or Nainggolan and Van Dijk in to replace Cahill.

:drool::drool::drool:

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Still can't figure out how Schniederlin went wrong. From such a good season with the Saints to not getting a sniff.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Writing was on the wall for Morgan as soon as Pogba was signed. He was always too attacking to be a holding midfielder. He was good at Soton because he dropped deep, won the ball, started the attack and joined in the attack. Basically more of a box to box player than a holding midfielder. He rarely played as the lone anchor, there was always someone like Wanyama or even Alderweireld next to him to allow him the freedom to attack. Pity we haven't been able to play to his strengths. Still think he has a role to play at the club. We aren't exactly blessed with midfield options either.

The sooner Depay is sold the better. If only he had an ounce of Miki's professionalism and dedication.

ravi2

Writing was on the wall for Morgan as soon as Pogba was signed. He was always too attacking to be a holding midfielder. He was good at Soton because he dropped deep, won the ball, started the attack and joined in the attack. Basically more of a box to box player than a holding midfielder. He rarely played as the lone anchor, there was always someone like Wanyama or even Alderweireld next to him to allow him the freedom to attack. Pity we haven't been able to play to his strengths. Still think he has a role to play at the club. We aren't exactly blessed with midfield options either.

The sooner Depay is sold the better. If only he had an ounce of Miki's professionalism and dedication.
Amen to that, Depay is useless.

OohAahMartial

Thats a very interesting response from Mou. He's opened the door wide to let unhappy players leave yet is not actively trying to clear out the deadwood. I would have thought that since he needs to sell to buy due to squad size that he would take a more proactive stance this January. Concerned that we apparently don't yet have takers for Schweinsteiger and Darmian too.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Thats a very interesting response from Mou. He's opened the door wide to let unhappy players leave yet is not actively trying to clear out the deadwood. I would have thought that since he needs to sell to buy due to squad size that he would take a more proactive stance this January. Concerned that we apparently don't yet have takers for Schweinsteiger and Darmian too.
I think if we had definitive full backs that played week in week out then Darmian would be out the door but because we keep having injuries he's needed for cover on both flanks. An Italian club would take him in seconds of feel.

RORY65

Ogden now at ESPN, since when?
He became the chief football correspondent at the Independent not long before they stopped publishing (they still run online). He spoke on Off the Ball in Ireland about how ESPN were giving him a lot more freedom to do the stories he wants as well as presumably good money. The sources that are allowed for tweets in this thread may change in coming years as more big name journalists (e.g. Dion Fanning and Tony Barrett to Joe) leave traditional papers for certain websites.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Le Parisien: Very warm between Draxler and Paris!

Status
Not open for further replies.