Transfer Tweets - 2017 | When posting a tweet in a foreign language, post English translation too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
To be fair, when we played against them in the EL, he stood out as a very good player. Caught my eye when we played in Rotterdam, completely nullified our left flank. I personally hope there's something in this rumour as I seriously was hoping we caught some interest in Karlsdorp.

Thankfully apparently José noticed that there was a good player in the making in there.
It was just tongue in cheek after how Memphis has flattered to decieve after great showings in that league.

He did stand out in that game tbf.

United Pro

To be fair, when we played against them in the EL, he stood out as a very good player. Caught my eye when we played in Rotterdam, completely nullified our left flank. I personally hope there's something in this rumour as I seriously was hoping we caught some interest in Karlsdorp.

Thankfully apparently José noticed that there was a good player in the making in there.
Exactly what I was thinking. I was very impressed with him when we played Feynoord.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Well it's relatively simple, if you believe that Rojo is in fact playing way above his level currently and that won't last for a prolonged period (which is what evidence suggest) then it makes sense to sell him now.
No evidence suggests that he won't keep up this form. Only evidence we have is he's playing really well but needs to cut out his rash challenges.

Mihai

Well it's relatively simple, if you believe that Rojo is in fact playing way above his level currently and that won't last for a prolonged period (which is what evidence suggest) then it makes sense to sell him now.
What evidence?

Raoul

Admin
Staff
:lol:

Dion

What evidence?
No evidence suggests that he won't keep up this form. Only evidence we have is he's playing really well but needs to cut out his rash challenges.
Literally his entire career at the club so far has been a shambles. There's plenty of evidence that he will revert to type.

Personally I wouldn't bother selling him because he's not on massive wages and there's nobody particularly great out there, but I can see why you'd want to cash in when his value is highest and I'm sure his value will never be higher than it is now.

Last edited:

iHicksy

Lol the amount of people on here who act like they're playing football manager is insane. Our CB is showing he's actually brilliant when given a run of games in his natural position with the right coaching and defensive setup, let's sell him for a profit! I always see that on this board, oh lets sell so and so and we'd be making 10 mil etc. For a club of our size making a profit on transfers when selling means very, very little. It doesn't effect our transfer budget like other clubs because we we're so freaking rich.
Really wish people would stop brining it up as a reason to sell players, we're not Sunderland for gods sake, we can outspend Madrid and it barely registers because we're the equivalent of Scrooge Mcduck. Not aimed at anyone in particular but I see it in so many threads on this board and it's baffling

pacifictheme

Lol the amount of people on here who act like they're playing football manager is insane. Our CB is showing he's actually brilliant when given a run of games in his natural position with the right coaching and defensive setup, let's sell him for a profit! I always see that on this board, oh lets sell so and so and we'd be making 10 mil etc. For a club of our size making a profit on transfers when selling means very, very little. It doesn't effect our transfer budget like other clubs because we we're so freaking rich.
Really wish people would stop brining it up as a reason to sell players, we're not Sunderland for gods sake, we can outspend Madrid and it barely registers because we're the equivalent of Scrooge Mcduck. Not aimed at anyone in particular but I see it in so many threads on this board and it's baffling
Brining. Really amused me. Not sure why.

Agree with you though. Having said that i think it'd be a risk to rely on Rojo long term. Hes playing well but hes also been shite for us. Hopefully his form continues, minus some dangerous tackles.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
They go well together.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain

Bouhafsi says draxler to PSG done
To be precise he says that Draxler agreed to move with the contract almost done and negociations are ongoing between clubs, Wolfsburg wanting €40m.

There are also transfers in women football
Alex Morgan signs for Lyon.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Why don't they just take Fellaini like they originally planned

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Or Wenger.
Why would Arsenal being interested in Draxler indicate Wenger's off in the summer?

There's plenty of reasons why he might be gone, but I don't think interest in Draxler is one.

Status
Not open for further replies.