Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Peril

What do you even mean by that? For contrast does a club like City deserve the players they’ve signed ?
What I mean is, West Ham is a badly run club bailed out by TV money instead of facing poverty like the Italian clubs in the 90’s. They have absolutely no recent history or anything to show for, but still they can in theory sign a player like Pastore. City do not deserve shit either.

United_We_Stand

Rob Dawson: United are interested in signing Gareth Bale this summer but have been given no indication Real Madrid are willing to sell, sources have told ESPN FC.

United_We_Stand

Estadio Deportivo say the French midfielder will leave the club this summer if his €40m release clause is triggered, and the North London are following the situation closely

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Can't believe Pastore is 28 actually, 29 this month, always think of him as early 20s.
Just the thought that Lukaku is 4-5 years younger, is ridicolous in my mind :lol:

Falklander

Chelsea owner is mobster and Putin ass kisser, their legendary captain is racist and screwed teammate girlfriend, their left back killed someone while drunk driving and then they supposedly back off from Sarri because he called someone faggot, yeah right

James Peril

Rob Dawson: United are interested in signing Gareth Bale this summer but have been given no indication Real Madrid are willing to sell, sources have told ESPN FC.
So basically exactly the same as last year and the year before that. Tedious

Sterling Archer

What I mean is, West Ham is a badly run club bailed out by TV money instead of facing poverty like the Italian clubs in the 90’s. They have absolutely no recent history or anything to show for, but still they can in theory sign a player like Pastore. City do not deserve shit either.
I hear ya. What's the tv money for a newly promoted PL club...something like 60 million right? Insane disparity.

United_We_Stand

Marouane Fellaini will decide over the next 48 hours whether to leave Manchester United.
The Belgium midfielder wants his future resolved before the World Cup and has had offers from United, AC Milan and another British club.
It seems unlikely that he will stay at Old Trafford. United have offered the 30-year-old a one-year deal, with the option of a further year, which can be triggered only by the club, while the other proposals guarantee him at least two years.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/marouane-fellaini-to-reject-manchester-united-offer-njnsq8n5j

United_We_Stand

Francesc Aguilar (Mundo Deportivo): Jurgen Klopp insists on signing Ousmane Dembélé

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
If Dembele is available then we should be all over him, he would be perfect for us

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
They already have Salah for the right wing and now they are targeting Dembele. But hey, we have Messi Lingard so everything is fine...

El-Manos

Marouane Fellaini will decide over the next 48 hours whether to leave Manchester United.
The Belgium midfielder wants his future resolved before the World Cup and has had offers from United, AC Milan and another British club.
It seems unlikely that he will stay at Old Trafford. United have offered the 30-year-old a one-year deal, with the option of a further year, which can be triggered only by the club, while the other proposals guarantee him at least two years.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/marouane-fellaini-to-reject-manchester-united-offer-njnsq8n5j
Had no problem with him staying but he’s acting like a diva now. I’m sure we can find a suitable replacement..

Inter Yer Nan

I am REALLY looking forward to having this guy at United. He will certainly improve our midfield.
Where would he fit in with us? Next to Matic or behind?

I haven't seen much at all of him but seems from scouting reports he is a pretty fast thinking holding midfielder who's good at getting the ball moving.

Trikie

Supports
Liverpool
This is certainly an over used phrase in here.

If [insert name] is available then we should be all over him, he would be perfect for us

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Don't you fecking mess this up like you did with KDB and Sane, you German cnuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.