Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

el3mel

By that logic we can’t have most tweets here since most are already regurgitating things we are alr art aware of.
I didn't say we shouldn't post his tweets, but he's not saying something that proves he has great sources or anything.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
The last transfer window seems like ages ago, so I’ve kind of forgot who to pay attention to in the media and who’s actually reliable.

From the top of my head, only Di Marzio stands out as one of the most trustworthy football journalists out there.

Sure, he doesn’t get everything right, but there is no denying the man has good contacts within the game, unlike most of the other ‘journalists’.

So please remind me, who else is as reliable as him?

United_We_Stand

RAC1: "The Club is probing several European teams to see if they would be interested in Dembélé"

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
If there is even a remote chance we should try everything.

Mourinho would probably pass up the chance and rather have Willian though.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Would make sense for them to sell since having Coutinho, Messi, Suarez, Dembele, and Griezmann would seem a bit excessive.

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
Juventus' rotation policy. Remember they have Evra for few seasons making plenty of appearance as LB too. They also have Asamoah and Chiellini to take some game as LB from time to time.

Edit: Similarly you can look at their RBs and see how they don't play 30+ games per season. Cuarado (RWB), Lichstener, Barzagli, Dani Alves last season rotated...
Asamoah has signed for Inter. I'm not sure what Juve are thinking here if they're selling both their LBs. Maybe they've already got a younger prospect signed for next season.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
Dembele seems like a nightmare character anyways.

Trizy

Would sign him in a heart beat. What would he cost since he's having an off year? 80m? Certainly not 100+50 They paid.

BristolRuss

I'd take him on loan with an option to buy. Could be the right sided player we are crying out for. Though I suspect Willian is more of a Jose signing.

yo@Kirk

Willian this season has 9 goals and 11 assists in 2312 PL and CL minutes. 115 minutes per goal/assist. Mata this season has 3 goals and 6 assists in 2341 PL and CL minutes. 260 minutes per goal/assist. Willian is a better defender and a better athlete. Willian will hold width because he is a natural winger and Mata is more of a natural #10. Willian would be a substantial upgrade over Mata at RW. I'd rather see Chong go on loan to a French League 1 team that just sold a RW than see him play in division 2 of PL reserves next season.

deafepl

Willian this season has 9 goals and 11 assists in 2312 PL and CL minutes. 115 minutes per goal/assist. Mata this season has 3 goals and 6 assists in 2341 PL and CL minutes. 260 minutes per goal/assist. Willian is a better defender and a better athlete. Willian will hold width because he is a natural winger and Mata is more of a natural #10. Willian would be a substantial upgrade over Mata at RW. I'd rather see Chong go on loan to a French League 1 team that just sold a RW than see him play in division 2 of PL reserves next season.
What about the German or Dutch league? I heard Ajax wanted 50 million from other clubs for David Neres and if sold, can we loan our Chong back to his country where he was raised in? Ajax is the only club I would trust developing Chong better than the most club. I am more concerned about championship because of physically.

haram

What is the point you are trying to make ?
Sterling 23, Sane 22, Jesus 21.
Willian 29 Sanchez 29
And what about Lukaku, Pogba, Bailly? The point is the team that won the league have players reaching 30 and older in their starting eleven, so people crying about us signing 28 + year olds are stupid.

beingshe7don

That's my thread of the summer right there, I can see it in the stars
If Martial plans on leaving, we should sell him in a exchange for Dembele.

Dembele has a much higher potential than Martial and more importantly, he can play on the right wing

yo@Kirk

What about the German or Dutch league? I heard Ajax wanted 50 million from other clubs for David Neres and if sold, can we loan our Chong back to his country where he was raised in? Ajax is the only club I would trust developing Chong better than the most club. I am more concerned about championship because of physically.
I think the level of competition, somewhere between German and Dutch league, is best for Chong's development right now. I'm pretty sure Chong speaks French, not so sure about German. I think he would be more comfortable where he doesn't have to learn another language.

Silas

blows my mind how we aren't in for him. He could rotate with Tony V next season to settle in and then give Valencia a nice send off for next year.
He won't be at Leicester for long if this is true.
Very weird that we don't seem at all interested.

Swift Football

blows my mind how we aren't in for him. He could rotate with Tony V next season to settle in and then give Valencia a nice send off for next year.
He won't be at Leicester for long if this is true.
I have not watched him enough to concretely judge anything. But maybe he does not interest us cuz he does not cost above 40M and also maybe cuz he is not above 28 years.

wolvored

Check if tracking protection is turned on for Redcafe. I couldn't see then until I turned it off for this site.

@Yagami had a different issue on firefox though.
Thanks Nick. I found out about the tracking protection, turned it off and its working

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
I like Willian but he won't 'transform' our attack, consistency has always been an issue for him. That's why he's never been a regular in XI despite being there for over four years.

Dembele is an unreal talent but would cost an absurd amounts of money, considering how much we've tied up with Sanchez and our pressing concerns elsewhere (fullbacks and midfield) this one is very unlikely.

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Lichtsteiner to Dortmund is off. Favre doesn´t want him.

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
I hope they know what they are doing. The football might be more attractive but they will also be open at the back.
They were open at the back with Allerdayce, too. They just had some freakish luck. During commentary they showed that they created the fewest chances and gave away the 2nd most under him, and somehow scored the 7th most points with it.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

Agnelli: Szczesny will defend Gigi's 'door' next season.

Seems Chesney will be Juves number one next season at least that what u l think it means. :nervous:

Status
Not open for further replies.