Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

red4ever 79

It seems like we're being priced out with Bale, and Griezmann either stays in Atletico or joins Barca. Explains our interest in Talisca/Arnautovic but I refuse to believe there aren't any better options out there, we need real quality now. Rock the boat for Willian/Mahrez if needed but don't settle for average due to lack of obvious options.
Would like to see us try to sign Draxler. Fallen out of favour at PSG, can play left side or right side

FromTheBench

Would like to see us try to sign Draxler. Fallen out of favour at PSG, can play left side or right side
We have plenty can play wide type of players who are best centrally. Don't need more in draxler. He is not even a improvement.

What we need is a ball carrying wide player. Especially one that plays on the right.

One quality rw and one quality starting lb and I'd be happy enough even if we don't sign anyone else.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
It seems like we're being priced out with Bale, and Griezmann either stays in Atletico or joins Barca. Explains our interest in Talisca/Arnautovic but I refuse to believe there aren't any better options out there, we need real quality now. Rock the boat for Willian/Mahrez if needed but don't settle for average due to lack of obvious options.
There's no guarantee these reports are true, just as there is no guarantee we are even actually interested in him.

Trizy

Madrid price Bale: 222m€
:lol: Do one, Perez. Enjoy paying his huge wages while he sits in the physio room.

Even if he was available for a more realistic £80m we should stay well away. Give me Willian any day over Bale. Or better again, Leon Baily.

Skåre Willoch

I'v seen plenty of different prices quoted for a player through the years, but Bale takes this to another level. :houllier:

Yesterday there was a tweet that he's available for €100m. Today it's €222m. Tomorrow it's probably €150m, and on saturday he's at €240m. While at the same time, the caf values him at €60m. The meltdown will be unreal, no matter what we pay for him!

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
I'v seen plenty of different prices quoted for a player through the years, but Bale takes this to another level. :houllier:

Yesterday there was a tweet that he's available for €100m. Today it's €222m. Tomorrow it's probably €150m, and on saturday he's at €240m. While at the same time, the caf values him at €60m. The meltdown will be unreal, no matter what we pay for him!
I doubt we are going to pay anything for him.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
As much as I'd love to see it happen if they are talking stupid figures then they can go feck themselves.

settembrini

:lol: Do one, Perez. Enjoy paying his huge wages while he sits in the physio room.

Even if he was available for a more realistic £80m we should stay well away. Give me Willian any day over Bale. Or better again, Leon Baily.
Yep.

The fees being talked about for Bale are ludicrous given his age and injury problems.

And Bailey rules. Someone big will buy him soon.

Dolf

Castia

These Italian clubs are on a massive bluff for some reason. They link themselves to players well out if their price range almost as if there trying to stay relevant.

Inter need to sell players they’re fecking broke yet they’ve been linked with Malcom and Dembele in recent days. Juve are nearly as bad they like putting their name to big players we all know they can’t afford.

Rajma

Apparently, Depay agreed to join Milan with reported salary of 4.5m/year and Lyon are asking for 40m him now. Feckin Depay:lol:

Wallez

Can't understand why so many players are being linked with Inter, as they have FFP problems and need to bring in 30 mill euro before the end of the month. Maybe we should help them with a cheeky offer for Skriniar? They have two other brilliant center backs already, and Icardi is far more important for them. Can't see the likes of Brozovic and Perisic going for big money. Any other players in their squad that can bring in substantial money?

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Am I actually reading people wanting Willian over Bale in this thread?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
We have 50% sell on, so I can't see Palace wanting to sell him for anything other than top dollar.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
That’s the problem Spurs have. Pochettino has a budget of £100m but as seen that would just about purchase Zaha and an average player. Given the fact that they are inflating the prices of the players they are willing to sell. Might be leaving it late again to sign players.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
That’s the problem Spurs have. Pochettino has a budget of £100m but as seen that would just about purchase Zaha and an average player. Given the fact that they are inflating the prices of the players they are willing to sell. Might be leaving it late again to sign players.
Zaha isn't worth near 70m so its a bit of a red herring in this case. They don't even need him, they're stock piled with talented attackers.

Wallez

Apparently, Depay agreed to join Milan with reported salary of 4.5m/year and Lyon are asking for 40m him now. Feckin Depay:lol:
We still have a 35 mill pund buy-back clause for Depay, any chance that we utilize it? I don't think he has shown enough development to return to Manchester yet, especially as we are well stacked at left wing. However, I see an opportunity for us to use the buy-back clause to buy him for 35 mill and sell him on to Milan for 40 mill (like the Afobe to Stoke via Wolves deal). A potential problem with Lyon selling him directly to Milan is that we then no longer will have a buy-back clause for him. By buying him from Lyon and selling him on to Milan ourselves, we could include a new release clause. Or we could buy him now and loan him out to Milan, or loan him to Inter as part of a deal where Skriniar is going the other way.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Zaha isn't worth near 70m so its a bit of a red herring in this case. They don't even need him, they're stock piled with talented attackers.
Zaha isn’t the only player now who is quite overpriced. And clearly they’re after an attacking winger.

They’re after De Ligt, and if they were to sign him it would cost £60m+ at least so again that’s a lot of their budget gone.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Zaha isn’t the only player now who is quite overpriced. And clearly they’re after an attacking winger.

They’re after De Ligt, and if they were to sign him it would cost £60m+ at least so again that’s a lot of their budget gone.
They only want De Ligt if they sell Alderwierald. If they sell Alderwierald itl probably be for £50m so it's really same for same.

Looking at their team they only really need.a top midfielder. Maybe a couple of squad options on top but their first XI is very good.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Am I actually reading people wanting Willian over Bale in this thread?
222m euros for a player who cannot stay fit, yes I would take Willian instead, even at £80m I wouldn't take Bale.

Status
Not open for further replies.