Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMike

Everton offered £26m so that set the price higher than £20m.
I'd let them have him for that to be honest. As in I wouldn't even bid that, never mind higher. I've not seen any evidence yet that he's a top level defender to offer more.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
The arse has to fall out of football soon. Danny Ings for £24 million. Rojo for £30 million. Richarlison for £50 million.

Part of me wants to see a massive football crash. It's absurd.

Patrick08

Would he feck. Not on current form. The 2015-16 season Rose would but we haven't seen that guy for two years now and there's no indication he's getting back there based on recent appearances. He also looked a bit of liability defensively when he played, to me.

I've got a feeling that Levi also thinks Rose is not getting back to his previous levels, hence he's looking to flog him at a high price while memories of 15-16 still linger on some people's minds. He never willingly sells players that he rates highly.
Before his injury, Rose was ale to play well above Young level as wing back when Tottenham switch to 5 at the back occasionally to counter other team at 5 at the back. Tottenham switched to back 4 when Toby was injured yet Rose couldn't displace Ben Davies.
If you followed my earlier post, 30 m cheeky bid on deadline or near deadline is what we should offer. Take it or leave it offer. Surely Rose will push for the deal and better something than nothing in our case. 30m is not a huge money for us. If it happens then fine, if not we loose nothing.

prateik

He too the time to find pics with all 3 players. Haha.

Spurs probably expected all 3 to leave. I'm sure they have players to replace them.. either at the club or lined up.

Now they are looking to cash in . feck levy . Hope everyone lowballs them

MadMike

If you followed my earlier post, 30 m cheeky bid on deadline or near deadline is what we should offer. Take it or leave it offer. Surely Rose will push for the deal and better something than nothing in our case. 30m is not a huge money for us. If it happens then fine, if not we loose nothing.
Yeah cause Levi’s renowned for accepting cheeky low bids from us on the last day of the window. The moment we enter the fray he’s gonna add 20m on Rose’s price.

A good rule of thumb is to stay clear of Tottenham players unless you’re so sure you want them that you’re happy to overpay by a little or (more often) a lot.

Coops73

The arse has to fall out of football soon. Danny Ings for £24 million. Rojo for £30 million. Richarlison for £50 million.

I hear ya but I reckon it’s only going to get worse.

Sanche7

For 27 mill, maybe we should have been in for Vidal. He'd an upgrade on Herrera and can be backup to both Fred and Pogba.
Its a risk but for 27 mill, it's a risk worth taking. Expect Barca to sell him for 50 million to China in two years

James Peril

Rose has been meh since returning from injury. Not even close to displace Ashley Young for a starting spot for England. We're supposed to get rid of deadwood not adding more
Exactly the point. Rose is probably the better player and knows his role better, but it’s so close it’s not even worth consideration. For what it’s worth, that’s probably what Mourinho thought as well. Davies is taking up his place at Spurs and Davies is incredibly average.

Rajma

I don't think he'd be pissed off by that, he'd just dismiss it out of hand.

However if we start bidding close to his asking price and then pull out at the last minute just as he thinks he's suckered us in, that might tick him off. Like what we did with R.Madrid and Morata last summer.
Actually, we should try and begin working on pre-agreement with Toby for next year when his exit clause goes live or something of that nature and obviously start making the noises of that ilk through the media channels as well - that will make for uncomfortable time for Levy, having a player on his hands for a whole year knowing he's one feet in another club and that his mind might be elsewhere already .

SATA

Can see us signing Toby now after that briefing by Spurs. Maguire and Mina was just posturing and wasn't that much of an interest to us at all it seem

BlueHaze

I'm with you, but it won't, in fact its only going to get worse with time. It's a greedy business and the money thrown around on human beings is repulsive.

ti vu

I did see it and would disagree if I were to directly respond to it.

30 is not a huge money for a healthy player with quality or huge potential, but it's not fee for a squad player which expectation for Rose should be at the moment.

SATA

Spurs fans are convinced they'll be getting Martial in return on their forum.
Surely we won't let him go to a premier league rival who will be competing with us for a place in the top spots? I hope not anyway. Send him to Dortmund or somewhere in Europe

endless_wheelies

feeling dizzy

"As it stands, United probably only have the time to maybe sell one more, and get that defender, with many club sources still maintaining it will still be Toby Alderweireld - but that it’s likely to go right to the wire."

flappyjay

I don't think he'd be pissed off by that, he'd just dismiss it out of hand.

However if we start bidding close to his asking price and then pull out at the last minute just as he thinks he's suckered us in, that might tick him off. Like what we did with R.Madrid and Morata last summer.
I like this. Ed please do this:devil:

SirAF

Ageist
"As it stands, United probably only have the time to maybe sell one more, and get that defender, with many club sources still maintaining it will still be Toby Alderweireld - but that it’s likely to go right to the wire."
In the words of DJT: «WORST decision EVER»

carpy

Puff the magic dragon

Such rubbish.

JMack1234

Agree. You do wonder if it'll happen sooner rather than later due to more and more people streaming and at least domestically Sky and BT losing subscriptions.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Surely we won't let him go to a premier league rival who will be competing with us for a place in the top spots? I hope not anyway. Send him to Dortmund or somewhere in Europe
Spurs fans are saying the same with Alderweireld and that they'd only sell to us if they got Martial in return.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He's a bread and butter defender. Not really like Maguire.
As someone who watched him week in week out for a season he certainly isn't bread and butter.

He's a ball playing goal scoring don. The poster above has a much more educated take on it..this year's maguire.
Id have preferred this sort of signing over lindelof any day

Status
Not open for further replies.